Jammapic Remap

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jammapic Remap
Wink 
Just after getting my stage 1 map from him tonight, and am more than happy with it, difference is night and day, also got the limiter mapped in that mcglynn got aswell. Would highly recommend him answered all my questions and many thanks to mcglynn for the help to thanks alot guys!! Smile rep coming both yours ways.

Also got a run in mcglynns stage 2 that he done which seems excellent, hope yous get the wee niggles fixed on it tho
Thanks given by:
Cheers fella, glad your happy.. Big Grin

That stage 1 genuinely surprised me and I'd recommend it to anyone who's in two minds about getting it done.

James service cant be beat!
Thanks given by:
Glad you are happy... they do go pretty well, even on a stage 1 - much better than stock!

I've done a good number of these now, at all stage of tune, Stage 1, Stage 1+, Stage 2, Stage 2+ and Stage 3. All seem to be working well.

Once I've done enough to cover the cost of a set of extrude honed nozzles, I will be developing maps for big injector HDi's.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hijack but I'm after another map. Currently stage 2 at 154bhp 24-25 psi with launch control. What could I get that's better than my current set up
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Erm, we can push the power a bit more at the top end as we have done on mcglynn's. Any more than around 160hp and we start to see smoke, any more than 165hp on the stock turbo (tiny wee thing) we run into exhaust manifold pressures.

What's the smoke like low down? I've had a lot of success increasing the fuelling past our "normal" stage 2 parameters low down, for big torque (circa 350lbft!!) - but without an upgraded lift pump, r70 high pressure pump and a SERIOUS clutch, we are struggling.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Bit ot, but that power figure might go up if you turn the boost down a tad btw, the gt15 will be cooking the intake charge like that.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yeah, it probably will... 22psi is about tops for one of those....
JP
Thanks given by:
I must admit after a goood hoon at 23-24 psi my cold side of the intercooler is always cold to touch tbh.

Whether this is what u mean or not i dont know, but temperatures haven't rose in any way significantly at that boost either but it really does seem like the limit.

Cant wait to fit my r70 and see what we can get from the littlw blower Smile
Thanks given by:
My clutch is mean to be able to take 300lb. It's Arron's old HDI

paddle plate and a sachs berlingo HDI clutch for the cover and bearings I have on mine
Venetian XUD ph2 heaven
Ph3 perv cab heaven
Black ph1 XUD died

Moonstone hdi stage 2
Thanks given by:
Just saying you'll probably make more power if you turn the boost down a touch, at least more area under the curve, especially up the top end.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(22-01-2014, 06:45 PM)jammapic Wrote: I've done a good number of these now, at all stage of tune, Stage 1, Stage 1+, Stage 2, Stage 2+ and Stage 3. All seem to be working well.

Out of curiousity, how does a Stage 1 and a Stage 1+ differ?
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
(23-01-2014, 12:52 PM)powerandtorque Wrote:
(22-01-2014, 06:45 PM)jammapic Wrote: I've done a good number of these now, at all stage of tune, Stage 1, Stage 1+, Stage 2, Stage 2+ and Stage 3. All seem to be working well.

Out of curiousity, how does a Stage 1 and a Stage 1+ differ?

Im also interested in this
Thanks given by:
I imagine the + means he just pushes it that little bit further, or it could mean bonus features like "launch control" or hard cut limiters.

[Image: launchcontrol_zps14809035.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
For a plus map, I tend to push them a bit harder up top to a hard cut limiter... not to everyone's taste, as with no intercooler it can just start to get a little smokey...

The Irish lot seem to like those ones! Smile

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Mine wouldnt be a plus map would it? Even though we stepped it up a wee bit from standard, smokes abit but nothing major..
Thanks given by:
Think yours was a plus map, as a stage 1 shouldnt be smokey at all really in standard tune.
Thanks given by:
Yours is sort of inbetween a stage 1 and stage 1 plus to be honest E_Kel95 just because you weren't sure what you wanted! Smile
JP
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jammapic hunt (stage 3) dr_jekyll 6 1,527 14-12-2015, 10:53 PM
Last Post: dr_jekyll
Thumbs Up Fantastic JamMAPic - 306 HDi Re-map Praise nollafnhoj 2 1,223 10-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Last Post: HDi Dave
  Jammapic HDI stage 2 map JJtheHITMAN 0 1,014 05-02-2014, 09:30 PM
Last Post: JJtheHITMAN