HPI Baja 5B 1/5 scale 26cc

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: HPI Baja 5B 1/5 scale 26cc
Hello all,

It saddens me to have to sell it, but I need the money and don't get around to using it.

It is the 26cc version, although it does have a 23cc pull start but ignore that.

It has quite a few upgrades, including: Tuned pipe, which adds significant power, a silencer which I fitted when I wanted it to be a bit quieter (works really well, and doesn't strangle power), petrol cap, rear shock socks, air filter, and a voltmeter to keep and eye on battery life. It also has spares included... Which consists of: the standard exhaust, bearings, wishbones, a couple of beaten up body shells and other bits. Not pictured is the charger for the RX.

The last time I used it, it ran great. I'd just put a new head gasket on, too. Unfortunately, I haven't used it for a while, and when I tried it today, the pull start isn't working very well. I haven't got the time or money to invest in it, so I'm letting someone else have a go.

It also has an uprated servo, but it didn't fit properly, so it could be made to work better, or just refit the standard one which is included. Please see the photo.

The spark lead is also split, as pictured, although it doesn't effect the running at all. I am including a replacement anyway.

Please see the pictures for condition, and be aware that it's sold as seen for spares or repairs.

I'm after £250 for the lot.

Cheers.

[Image: OuBKpj9.jpg]

[Image: auHRfKq.jpg]

[Image: qRy0U8t.jpg]

[Image: d2uOMFC.jpg]

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/ERN9Git)

[Image: 1uuWKPN.jpg]

[Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/TuTuB7R.jpg)

[Image: bgkhrDH.jpg]

[Image: pOsAk5w.jpg]

[Image: icZyYDW.jpg]

[Image: 22kX2S7.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bargain there. These cost well over £500 when they were new. I remember them first coming out. Theyre a lot of fun and being petrol this is a lot more reliable than any of the nitro engines.
Thanks given by:
MX5 in the background looks nice Wink GLWTS
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2014, 09:32 PM)SRowell Wrote: Bargain there. These cost well over £500 when they were new. I remember them first coming out. Theyre a lot of fun and being petrol this is a lot more reliable than any of the nitro engines.

Cheers Sam Smile. Oh yeah, nearer a grand! It's great fun, endlessly better than nitro and less highly strung too.

(15-01-2014, 09:35 PM)Craigus Wrote: MX5 in the background looks nice Wink GLWTS

Haha, cheers Smile
Thanks given by:
Sold.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hpi Baja ss Stef205 0 752 31-08-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Stef205
  For Sale: 1/8th scale nitro rc buggy.... pugjohn306 1 993 15-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Last Post: pugjohn306