How to add more user info???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to add more user info???
I notice that i have room to add what car i own and my location etc but i cant see how to add this info.

can someone please advise?

Thank you, nollafnhoj
Thanks given by:
User CP (Top left) Then edit profile in the left hand column. Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Top left under the forum logo is "user CP" CP is control panel.

In the drop down on the left of the CP there is a tab to change your dets
Thanks given by:
Awesome, thank you gentlemen

kind regards
Thanks given by:
No worries matey, there is a rep button for people who are really helpful or make you cry laughing. Its at the bottom left of every post next to the PM button and looks like a little bloke with a speech bubble and a +
Thanks given by:
Dont mince your words Chris? Why not just ask him for rep? lol
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(15-01-2014, 08:22 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: No worries matey, there is a rep button for people who are really helpful or make you cry laughing. Its at the bottom left of every post next to the PM button and looks like a little bloke with a speech bubble and a +

not on mine, may need to pass my 20 posts or something first??
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2014, 08:23 PM)Niall Wrote: Dont mince your words Chris? Why not just ask him for rep? lol
Nope, but then you knew that. It's you who deserves the rep though babe, you posted first. No surprises that you were first to finish though, some things never change xxx

(15-01-2014, 08:24 PM)nollafnhoj Wrote:
(15-01-2014, 08:22 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: No worries matey, there is a rep button for people who are really helpful or make you cry laughing. Its at the bottom left of every post next to the PM button and looks like a little bloke with a speech bubble and a +

not on mine, may need to pass my 20 posts or something first??

Probably, this forum has some pretty random post limits.
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2014, 08:26 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(15-01-2014, 08:23 PM)Niall Wrote: Dont mince your words Chris? Why not just ask him for rep? lol
Nope, but then you knew that. It's you who deserves the rep though babe, you posted first. No surprises that you were first to finish though, some things never change xxx

lmao ok, ill rep you for that!
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Thanks again Chris,

as soon as these buttons magically appear i'll be sure to use them

Thanks again fellas
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2014, 08:29 PM)Niall Wrote:
(15-01-2014, 08:26 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

lmao ok, ill rep you for that!

And as this is turning into a bit of a love in I'll rep you for not actually throwing up whenever you see me naked x
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  User name David 56 9,143 15-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Jonny b