205 parts loads more L@@K

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 205 parts loads more L@@K
Also needing this lot (just seeing what's out there as money is tight at min tho)

Thermostatic oil cooler
Sensor sandwich plate
Oil pressure gauge with sensor
Oil tempture gauge with sensor
EGT gauge with sensor
Some intercooler pipe (what you got?)
head gasket Kit
Hdi gearbox
205 1.8 nad clocks

Think that's it will update when I think of anything else

Thanks given by:
Anyone?

Thanks given by:
I need a blower motor for a 205 if anyone has one. Working obviously. Sorry for hijack, silly to make another thread for same reason Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Updated with other stuff I'm needing

Thanks given by:
Iv got diesel clocks with Rev counter from a Dturbo
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2013, 03:41 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: Iv got diesel clocks with Rev counter from a Dturbo

Got the loom with them? Any pics? Price posted?

Thanks given by:
possibly got a dash surround too depending what colour yours is? but it will be cracked beside the heaters like they all are

May still have the dash loom but id need to think where i would have put it
Thanks given by:
(28-12-2013, 04:07 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: possibly got a dash surround too depending what colour yours is? but it will be cracked beside the heaters like they all are

May still have the dash loom but id need to think where i would have put it

Pm me Mate Smile

Thanks given by:
Anyone?

Thanks given by:
lad near me might be selling his 205 diesel chris has knocking engine
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2014, 10:34 AM)Teddy Wrote: lad near me might be selling his 205 diesel chris has knocking engine

Not looking to buy a full car cos no room for it Sad just needing bits

Thanks given by:
Come on guys any one able to help with these??? Starting to get bits together now!

Thanks given by:
Is it a black dash you have? Iv got the clocks, its the loom im struggling with, i remember seeing it but have no idea where it is, it connects to both doors, the clocks, dash buttons and the lights/wiper stalk's?

Are your door connections the same as the 306 or are they wired all the way to the locks?
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2014, 05:53 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: Is it a black dash you have? Iv got the clocks, its the loom im struggling with, i remember seeing it but have no idea where it is, it connects to both doors, the clocks, dash buttons and the lights/wiper stalk's?

Are your door connections the same as the 306 or are they wired all the way to the locks?

I thought the dash loom was just supplying stuff in the dash and that's it nothing to do with doors?
And not sure on colour of dash will need to look tbh tho not fussed if it's a different colour.

Thanks given by:
Im sure the one i had did both doors, radio, clocks and everything in-between,
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2014, 08:18 PM)Daniel306 Wrote: Im sure the one i had did both doors, radio, clocks and everything in-between,

Not to sure tbh, I was told it supplied clock.... Basically the whole dash but I not taking mine out till I got one to replace it with.

Thanks given by:
Updated will consider just 1.8 nad clocks just to keep me going for now??

Thanks given by:
I have a non thermostatic oil cooler setup if your interested?
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2014, 09:08 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: I have a non thermostatic oil cooler setup if your interested?

Possibly if it's cheap, really want thermostatic one.

Thanks given by:
(09-01-2014, 09:49 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(09-01-2014, 09:08 PM)strictly_perv Wrote: I have a non thermostatic oil cooler setup if your interested?

If its cheap enough just buy a thermostatic plate then use the lines and cooler still?
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2014, 10:08 PM)Tom Wrote:
(09-01-2014, 09:49 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:

If its cheap enough just buy a thermostatic plate then use the lines and cooler still?

Yer depends on his price, tbh tho I've been offered one with thermostatic plate and oil filter relocation thingy for £80 but money is very tight at min from buying all the bits hopefully he still got it when I got money

Thanks given by:
To the top still needing all this???

Thanks given by:
To the top

Thanks given by:
chris dont bother with a oil cooler for your setup really wont be needed save the £££ and get the sucker balanced way better money spent imo tho lol
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2014, 10:44 PM)ash23 Wrote: chris dont bother with a oil cooler for your setup really wont be needed save the £££ and get the sucker balanced way better money spent imo tho lol

Need Oil cooler as standard cooler won't be plumbed in, and as I said via text no idea were to start, gotta draw the line some were with it, costing enough as it is just carnt justify another £100 on balancing then what ever bottom end seals are needed.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loads of parts needed.. silverzx 6 1,458 14-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  guy with loads of original pug parts samass 7 2,195 07-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Last Post: cwspellowe