(09-06-2014, 02:32 PM)callumcull Wrote: TROLLOL

What you on about f*ck tard?
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 04:05 PM)JethroJay Wrote:
(09-06-2014, 02:32 PM)callumcull Wrote: TROLLOL

What you on about f*ck tard?

Easy tiger! Wink
Thanks given by:
Guys does 160 miles out of £20 seem good to you? Cause that's what I got from it the other day and I wasn't driving the fuel saving way, that was doing 70MPH on the motorway ;-) not changing till about 4 - 5k RPM sometimes, I think it's rather good as before when she had a Focus 1.4 that only just did 120 miles to £20 so.....
Thanks given by:
Wish I got that!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah, thats not bad MPG's tbh, I'd get that out of the HDi if i didnt permanently have a boot full of stuff! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09-06-2014, 04:43 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Yeah, thats not bad MPG's tbh, I'd get that out of the HDi if i didnt permanently have a boot full of stuff! lol

I thought so, lol, I'm gonna try aim for more tell you the truth!
Thanks given by:
My HDI filled up to £78 and i got 526 miles out of it, so 160 is quite good for £20..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2014, 01:34 PM)Josh1994 Wrote: My HDI filled up to £78 and i got 526 miles out of it, so 160 is quite good for £20..

That'll do to go from Kent to Darby and back bro, it's only gonna be 150 miles each way, lol!
Thanks given by:
Lmfao yh that would but nt under my insuance bro lol so if i dont move up north then probs wont b able to go lol
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
(11-06-2014, 04:25 PM)Josh1994 Wrote: Lmfao yh that would but nt under my insuance bro lol so if i dont move up north then probs wont b able to go lol

Sucks bro, I'm sure it'll be sorted out by then!

Okay guys so I just sent off my order for TAMZ Detailing products for the Blaze, I got Tamz Banana Shampoo, Tamz Rebel and Tamz Gold Wax! Good stuff from the pics he's been putting up on Facebook so wanna try it for myself and I'll let you guys know what it's like.

Tamz Rebel is Acid Free wheel cleaner
Tamz Gold Wax is Carnauba Wax
Tamz Banana Shampoo is a Shampoo with wax in

I'll defo be uploading pics on here of the car when it's done!

Again
2 bucket wash method
Dry
Clay bar
Polish windows inside and out
Take alloys off and clean them
Polish Car
Wax it
Seal it
Alloys back on
Tire Dress
Black Trim wax
Done
Thanks given by:
Okay guys so look at the dial pic close, you'll see the front fog light dash light is on, awesome!!!

[Image: photo1_zps9aadb61d.jpg]

BUT, now look at this!

[Image: photo2_zpsd85ee7a1.jpg]

Doesn't have the fog lights on, now let me say I've changed the bulbs, checked the wiring all of it's perfect, BUT there is a green relay missing out of the fuse box, it's the one to the left of the orange relay, the 10A fuse has been changed and it still didn't make a difference, so any ideas cause I'm out of them??

Also I changed the side lights to white LED's and the headlights to crystal whites, I think they look quite good, just need crystals now......
Thanks given by:
Looks like you have a couple of instrument panel bulbs out mate in case you hadn't noticed.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Have you asked cully? He's the man for electrics lol...
Thanks given by:
Looooooooooooooooooooooool

You ran a sub without a remote wire?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
by the time you finished buyin new bits for this car, you could have just spend the money on a decent car =D

*cough hdi cough*
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
(23-06-2014, 08:41 AM)Matt Wrote: Looooooooooooooooooooooool

You ran a sub without a remote wire?

It was wired in wrong....

(23-06-2014, 09:52 AM)toseland Wrote: by the time you finished buyin new bits for this car, you could have just spend the money on a decent car =D

*cough hdi cough*

Not my car like I keep saying just I guess no one takes note cause they just have tunnel vision and see what they wanna see (as per)

(23-06-2014, 08:24 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Have you asked cully? He's the man for electrics lol...

No I'll ask him now, thanks Tom!

(23-06-2014, 08:16 AM)RetroPug Wrote: Looks like you have a couple of instrument panel bulbs out mate in case you hadn't noticed.

Yeah I know, I can't be bothered popping them out and sorting them out again, already had to replace like a billion of them already!
Thanks given by:
So Alton Towers was f*cking epic but the day had its f*cking failures, so got piss wet through on The Flume, couldn't dry off so had to get stark bollock naked in the car to get some clean clothes on, on top of that found out the car is missing a rear fog light bulb, then we ended up running the car on f*cking fumes for 40 miles in which space at 70MPH on the M1 the drivers side rear tire totally f*cking fails and thinks it'll pop, so had to pull over at 1:30 in the morning after almost falling the f*ck asleep to change a f*cking tire for one which was as fiddly as a tw*t to get on the f*cking car, so did that changed tire after having to drive half a mile to get off the M1 at 15MPH to stop it pulling tire off the alloy and f*cking that up, so with that done, went back on our way to a garage for fuel, ended up been another 15 mile (before the 15 mile the needle was bottomed out below the red mark for empty) so really took it careful to save fuel, just as I pulled on the fuel station car started been a f*cking bag of shi*t and spat slightly due to no fuel anymore so put 20 pound in and the robbing bastards at the fuel station put price up from 129.9 to 131.9 so it only got 1/4 of a tank F*CK YOU! But saying that 222.2 miles from won't start no fuel to 30 starting to die ain't bad at all!

The Me To You Blaze 306 is f*cking awesome! I love it and I'm sure someone else who might read this does to! Time to give the baby it's MOT!

Here's the aftermath pics of the tire and the needle of the car!

[Image: 10477051_249953925206154_258417546303360...c49aae.jpg]

Yeah it don't look that bad, super glue it right? Perfect, who needs a new tire, lol

The needle looks really happy in this Tongue
[Image: 10489937_249953945206152_766204081722876...bb067d.jpg]

So yeah, other than that I had a good day at the Towers Smile nothing was thrown at me like pebbles when I was waiting to go on the Hex ride, lol (Most Haunted Series 9 Episode 5)

Also gonna take the front fogs out of the car and buy blanking covers for it (have them sprayed same color as car) and with the sub I think I'm just gonna ask a Auto Elecy man to wire it to the ignition itself :-)
Thanks given by:
306 has failed it's MOT, LOL, emissions too high on 2nd fast idle and the nearside track rod end ball joint, that's the only things it failed on, advisory came back as the near side tire was close to legal limit so I'm gonna replace the cat, Lamba sensor, both track rod ends, drop links and the tire, hope it comes back clean then, I'm actually loving the out come of it as I was expecting it to fail on major things and quite a few, but I'm happy with this for a 15 - 16 year old 107k high miler, my Astra would of failed for sure!
Thanks given by:
So the gearbox has spat its diff out the casing (not literally) car still drives but when you let off the gas it knocks really loud and when your foot is on the gas it stops, so rather than changing the gearbox I thought while engines out the car I'm dropping a rebuilt 1.6 8V in it with the gearbox from the 1.6, it has only done 8k since the rebuild and im picking it up Thursday, also got proof of the rebuild and receipts to go with it, with that said I'm also gonna see if I can change drop links, and stuff as I think there's a slight knock with them on the near side, might as well clean the engine bay to make it shine and sort the rust out under there as well, hopefully should take a day to sort, if not 2 days tops, but somethings never go as planned. Also that shitty powered by bitch dust sticker is getting ripped off and the Me To You stuff is slowly getting taken out the car (thank god) I'll get pics of the engine change and the blunders along the way, lol.

Poorly car car pap paps
Thanks given by:
Nowt wrong with diff. it'll be the lower gearbox mount. gearbox's dont knock.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Still I paid for engine now so..... Might as well change it, only cost me 20 pound for engine and seen it running and it sounds mint, guy smashed his car so I'm getting engine from it, so change gearbox mount while its out?

(24-01-2015, 12:19 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Nowt wrong with diff. it'll be the lower gearbox mount. gearbox's dont knock.

How can I check gearbox mount? Without having to take it off?
Thanks given by:
Okay so the engine change is a go ahead, also gonna make it a 1.6 8V Turbo project, the 1.4 I'll just strip down and sell as parts and stuff if not just scrap it as it's seen way too many miles and not worth the oil that's in the sump..... So I'll keep you guys posted, I already have a Front Mount (not sure if it'll fit as it was for a Vauxhall 1.9 CDTi) also thinking of the turbo and stuff like that.

I'm not aiming for HUGE power, just about 140BHP will do, I know I can get that on N/A for less than turboing it's worth, but I wanna turbo it and Nik actually said I could Turbo it as the engine like I said has done 8,000 miles from it's full 0 mile rebuild and I got the proof that it's been done as well, heard engine running, gearbox is fine (for the backwards and forwards I used it for) doesn't smoke or anything like that so the engine's good, strong and doesn't idle dodgy either, smooth idling, sounds almost silent so yeah, there's the engine and gearbox got, now it's just getting everything else to do it, lol, before I turbo the engine I'll be running it in the car for a few months to see if there's any little niggles with it, so if there is I can sort them.

What would be the best ECU to use? For when I turbo it? Just gonna run the 1.4 8V ECU with the 1.6 8V engine till I turbo it.
Thanks given by:
wat.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
What Ruan said.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
What both of them said!
Thanks given by:
good luck...
Thanks given by:
Interesting idea,looking forward to the outcome
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
What's up with you guys? Against a 8V turbo project or something?
Thanks given by:
You'll never do it, that's what they mean.
Thanks given by:
(25-01-2015, 03:58 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: You'll never do it, that's what they mean.

Guess its time to prove them wrong...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,120 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 188,150 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,758 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01