D2 camber adjustable top mounts + free coiilovers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D2 camber adjustable top mounts + free coiilovers
Given that the D2's have taken some abuse and don't go overly low, i'm selling the camber adjustable (fixed castor) top mounts with the added benefit of them being attached to a free set of D2 coilovers. I ran the coilovers like this and the bottom part of the struts that mount in the hubs are ever so slightly bent but still clamp up tight and i did a good few thousand miles with them like that, even passed two MOT's without anything being said. There's a slight up/down click from one of the pillowball mounts on one of the top mounts but no knocks or bangs when driving and no wayward handling.

Up to you if you want to use them, for the price you can always try them, decide they're not for you and transfer the top mounts onto a set of TA's or other coilovers that use standard top mounts.

Send me £90 and i'll send the whole coilover setup to you to do as you please.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
pics chris?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
still got these ?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gti 6 beam no camber £50 Teddy 3 946 19-12-2015, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Teddy
  Brand New: BBM Adjustable Top mounts + Rear beam mounts Grant 2 1,850 22-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Grant
  FOR SALE: Gaz adjustable front dampers + 40mm springs + bearings and top mounts. Rippthrough 15 2,102 15-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Rippthrough