Cabriolet

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cabriolet
Evening all

Im Lee owner of a 306 cabriolet

Had it about 6 years

China Blue,phase 2 Lowered , induction kit, now on 3rd set of wheels,phase 1 front bumper phase 3 bump strips, full repsray, full leather retrim, plasma dials, strut brace. etc etc etc, This weekend will be fitting a new rocker covers, gti6 inlet manifold and strut brace all powder coated and a 6 exhaust manifold and cat and a gti6 gearbox

Formed the Peugeot 306 cabriolet club 6 years ago(306cab.com)

As a club we arrange meets and attend shows during the year, mostly in the summer :roll: :roll:

We often attend, french car show ( not been for 2 years, as we refused to go with all the dust at rockingham , but will be going to donnington), pugfest, trax, midlands festival show, gaydon, coventry transport museum etc

We have general meets around the country,sometimes a week long :o a weekend camping usually at billing aquadrome, Busy trying to plan a driving holiday for the members taking in the peugeot museum on france and the pininfarina museum in turin

I'll post some pictues in the phot section
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate! Definitely pics ASAP!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Along
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Smile Joint meets anyone? Those driving holidays sound good lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
306cab Wrote:We often attend, french car show ( not been for 2 years, as we refused to go with all the dust at rockingham , but will be going to donnington), pugfest, trax, midlands festival show, gaydon, coventry transport museum etc

Hehe.. Gaydon.. lol

Welcome to the forum Fella, Driving hoidays sound awesome, especially in a Cabby
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate. Could get some pretty huge joint meets going! Presume it was the 306cab lot at the pugnet Christmas meet?
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along to the club mate Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29-02-2012, 09:13 PM)306cab Wrote: Evening all

Im Lee owner of a 306 cabriolet

Had it about 6 years

China Blue,phase 2 Lowered , induction kit, now on 3rd set of wheels,phase 1 front bumper phase 3 bump strips, full repsray, full leather retrim, plasma dials, strut brace. etc etc etc, This weekend will be fitting a new rocker covers, gti6 inlet manifold and strut brace all powder coated and a 6 exhaust manifold and cat and a gti6 gearbox

Formed the Peugeot 306 cabriolet club 6 years ago(306cab.com)

As a club we arrange meets and attend shows during the year, mostly in the summer :roll: :roll:

We often attend, french car show ( not been for 2 years, as we refused to go with all the dust at rockingham , but will be going to donnington), pugfest, trax, midlands festival show, gaydon, coventry transport museum etc

We have general meets around the country,sometimes a week long :o a weekend camping usually at billing aquadrome, Busy trying to plan a driving holiday for the members taking in the peugeot museum on france and the pininfarina museum in turin

I'll post some pictues in the phot section
Thanks given by:
woh! holy thread revival!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
hi i have tried to join you cab club as i am an owner too but not had link sent through - i'd really like to join please, welcome !
Thanks given by:
I just bought a 306 as my man project(lol) and i'm looking for an aftermarket fuel cover. any suggestions???
Thanks given by:
Welcome, Photos Please, I love the cabriolet!
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2014, 02:34 PM)JamesPT Wrote: Welcome, Photos Please, I love the cabriolet!

thanks mate i will! I found a pic of a cab with the gas tank cover i'm looking for. any chance where i might find one?

[attachment=20078]

uuuggghhhh how do you upload pics?
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(18-12-2014, 02:21 PM)7057sam Wrote: Welcome along mate Smile

Hi guys i'm looking for a 51"-52" rear gt style spoiler similar to the one in the pic below. does anybody have any ideas as to where i may be able to purchase one???? help please. This will really enhance the look of my car. I know its not the best pic but i'm sure you guys get the idea. Thanks

[Image: 502508482_small.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along buddy
Thanks given by: