Quantum H4 Kit car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quantum H4 Kit car
Bit of a odd one but,

Does anybody know anything about the Quantum H4 kit car
Ive been offered a 1998 one with a fiesta xr2 engine for cheaps
I literally know nothing about them, and you have to pay to access the owners club, so thought someone might know some info?
Thanks in advance!
Steve
Thanks given by:
Yeah I actually did some research into them.

I punched it into google just now and learned that they look a sack of crap lmao

[Image: 2502558779_5d85f74d88_o.jpg]
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Grant this is the fiesta I was on about in that other thread before (think it was you I was talking to)
Quantum are just down the road from the missus and in my current place of work I work with former quantum employees, can try finding out more info if needed?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
at least it wont rot like the fiestas
Thanks given by:
I actually quite like the look.
If you could mate that would be awesome!
Just want to know if there any good really/ how much one is worth in mint condition with the xr2 engine

Thanks for the help!
Thanks given by:
are you after a weekend toy or a project?
Thanks given by:
So basically, it's a fiesta with a fiberglass body. That's all there is too it really so I've been told and there not worth a lot either but I'm just going on what I've been told.
I can give you the number for quantum and give you the name of the chap who designed it?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
Good fun, but as with any kit car it depends who built it. The one I had a go in was shockingly ropey!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Even the stratos on top gear had it's issues lol

Always wanted the Paul banham rs200 kit
Thanks given by:
Looks like a fiat barchetta
Thanks given by:
(12-11-2013, 08:12 AM)DazzaHDI Wrote: So basically, it's a fiesta with a fiberglass body. That's all there is too it really so I've been told and there not worth a lot either but I'm just going on what I've been told.
I can give you the number for quantum and give you the name of the chap who designed it?

Pretty much it, which is why they don't have much appeal bar a few die hards.

If there's anything worse than a Fiesta, a Fiesta in drag must be it.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by: