dead 6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dead 6
Awaiting Ed's reaction......
[Image: untitled_zps1adc0365.png]
138 BHP XSI
(21:20:51) Just_Sean: i had a pokey bum wank in the bath once and i shit you not, i burped a bubble
Thanks given by:
So... breaking thread being posted soon?
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just a good thing you didn't hit the end of that barrier...

Glad you're ok mate!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Someone was definitely watching over you that day, cars are just metal and can be replaced.. good to see you're going okay.

I've always praised 306's in how solid they are when crashing, I've had 2 head on crashes in 306's and the only thing thats hurt is the airbag going off 5 minutes after!
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 04:54 PM)Dicky Wrote: the only thing thats hurt is the airbag going off 5 minutes after!

lol
[Image: MIRKxNP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
As said before man, you're one lucky mofo.

(02-11-2013, 04:41 PM)me-tm Wrote: So... breaking thread being posted soon?

You seriously want to buy parts off that?!!? lol

Ironically, the head is one of the few parts that might be fine. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 04:58 PM)me-tm Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 04:54 PM)Dicky Wrote: the only thing thats hurt is the airbag going off 5 minutes after!

lol
While I was in shock trying to figure out what the f*ck happened, it hit me.. literally. I'm still convinced it gave me concussion.
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Tbh dude the main thing is that your ok! Cars a car its a pease of metal at the end of the day
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 04:30 PM)Rich306 Wrote: As already said on FB, you are a lucky bastard!

Don't think Ed will be impressed once he finds out you've killed his old baby... lol
He already knew, and (as we all should be) is more concerned about Sean than the car Smile It's only metal, and Sean is incredibly lucky to have walked away from that.
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 05:17 PM)Scott Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 04:30 PM)Rich306 Wrote: As already said on FB, you are a lucky bastard!

Don't think Ed will be impressed once he finds out you've killed his old baby... lol
He already knew, and (as we all should be) is more concerned about Sean than the car Smile It's only metal, and Sean is incredibly lucky to have walked away from that.

Was Ed actually concerned or did he get his butler to be concerned on his behalf while he continued his game of croquet?
Thanks given by:
So you do drive exactly how Ed does...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 05:55 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 05:17 PM)Scott Wrote:

Was Ed actually concerned or did he get his butler to be concerned on his behalf while he continued his game of croquet?

No, he was genuinely concerned. He stopped buttering his crumpets while I told him, and left the tea to steep for too long.
Thanks given by:
No Connor. I did it properly! Eds just a pansy!

Thanks all. I'm still feeling fine. Realising how lucky i am more n more...
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 11:30 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Thats impressive, when I saw the first pic I was expecting a story of epic hoonage looking at the space and the marks I doubt you've rolled 8 times from the marks on the grass and the damage to the vehicle and where certain parts have ended up, its probably been just once as you've hit the fence and a nice slow roll at that giving the minimal intrusion.

Glad to hear your OK dude and on the up side you can go and get that VAG you've been wanking over

Oh and just to be the first vulture do you wanna sell me your lower brace and induction kit.

This is the 1st thing i said to kerry that looks more like half a roll and come to rest on the roof, 306 roofs really dont hold up that well to being rolled multiple times,

but as said glad your alright nob head

Kerry said how you going to get to primark to get them pimping quilted jumpers with the fake leather elbow & shoulder pads now you have no transport................ she has a point ya know?

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
It was at least 6 the guy who was behind me said. He got out the car and I was still rolling. I travelled some distance!
Thanks given by:
I think he was exaggerating hugely sean

Looks to me like you got air where the big patch of mud is, then come down VERY hard on the front passenger corner then just done a half assed front flip and landed on the roof

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Bad times....
Thanks given by:
Just got to thinking Sean, i know you're in the RAF buddy, but there is no need to try flying your 306 to feed your Ego....
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Its not so much team off track as team off the road and off its wheels Smile

PS ill give you a lift to primark
Thanks given by:
As I said earlier, you're a lucky man to be alive, let alone not in a hospital.

Bought a lottery ticket yet?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Very lucky mate, always surprised to see how well 306's cope with big offs considering.

Surprised no one has made an offer on the lower strut brace yet. whistle
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 07:38 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: Surprised no one has made an offer on the lower strut brace yet. whistle
Yeah I'm surprised too, definitely didn't say it earlier.......

(02-11-2013, 11:30 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Oh and just to be the first vulture do you wanna sell me your lower brace and induction kit.

whistle
Thanks given by:
As said when you text mate...
just glad you ok.

when you sent the pics I had my heart in my mouth RE inhuries
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Glad you're ok buddy. I got back from work and read the whatsapp and saw this, I would have said something sooner otherwise.

Really lucky fella.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
glad you are ok mate.
[Image: sign.png]
↑ Project ↑
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2013, 07:45 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 07:38 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: Surprised no one has made an offer on the lower strut brace yet. whistle
Yeah I'm surprised too, definitely didn't say it earlier.......

(02-11-2013, 11:30 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Oh and just to be the first vulture do you wanna sell me your lower brace and induction kit.

whistle

oh yeah, thanks for pointing that out.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
Glad you're okay! X
Thanks given by:
at least she saved you that's the main thing, just remember from now on, to have a good rest before driving any long distances and having proper breaks in between long trips, as that's a warning to you.
Thanks given by: