I need to buy something...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to buy something...
Well, I can officially say that the XUD is fixed, and doesn't need anything fixing on it YET..

But so far, changed/Added
Droplinks
wishbones
front shocks
rear axle (GTI Axle)
rear shocks
6' Calipers, discs, pads
6' Master Cylinder
rear discs + pads
Engine mounts
New brake lines from front to back.
FMIC
MBC

Now i'm bored, need something else to buy, don't fancy doing any pump / change turbo work till after christmas, happy enough trolling along with 25PSI on a T2.

Was going to buy Cwspellowes subaru sport seats adapted to fit a 306, aswell as the plasma dials, but to no avail he hasn't replied to anything in a week.

Need some suggestions on stuff to buy, for me of course.. not you. lol
Thanks given by:
Strut brace.
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2013, 03:07 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Strut brace.

Havn't thought about that actually. Will have a look into it.
Thanks given by:
Stereo? Decent components, head unit and sub.
Thanks given by:
ICE stuff? New HU perhaps

Heated seat pads? Just for LOL's

One of those stickers for your mirror that says "Objects in the mirror are losing"
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2013, 03:09 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: ICE stuff? New HU perhaps

Heated seat pads? Just for LOL's

One of those stickers for your mirror that says "Objects in the mirror are losing"

Already have a decent audio setup for what I want it for.
Heated seat pads, uhmm.. no Tongue
Thanks given by:
undertray? Exhaust part?

New wiper jets? Or wiper blades?
Thanks given by:
I NEED A OC STICKER!
First thing I should of got really lol

(27-10-2013, 03:15 PM)cpikey316_ Wrote: undertray? Exhaust part?

New wiper jets? Or wiper blades?

Can you get an undertray for an XUD? :S
Thanks given by:
Not sure, just suggesting random stuff!
Thanks given by:
Yes I had one on mine...

Retrofitted though so just find one that's about the right size.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Buy a 2.1TD or the running gear from a 405 Mi-16x4
Thanks given by:
Heh, I know the feeling mate! Especially now I have a job! My word of advice though is try to focus on the big things. Like if you don't have a Bosch pump on yet, get one on! You would be surprised how much the major stuff costs when you add it all up, you will soon have spent more than the car is worth! Also bear in mind that something might inevitably break so just enjoy just having to stick fuel in for the time being until you think of something that you really want!
Thanks given by:
Better tyres, lighter alloys, bigger exhaust,
Thanks given by:
Cup holder!!!
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
(27-10-2013, 05:22 PM)306Puggy Wrote: Heh, I know the feeling mate! Especially now I have a job! My word of advice though is try to focus on the big things. Like if you don't have a Bosch pump on yet, get one on! You would be surprised how much the major stuff costs when you add it all up, you will soon have spent more than the car is worth! Also bear in mind that something might inevitably break so just enjoy just having to stick fuel in for the time being until you think of something that you really want!

Its already bosched, however will be building a 11mm pump over the winter in the garage if i can afford to keep the garage warm Tongue

(27-10-2013, 05:39 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: Better tyres, lighter alloys, bigger exhaust,

I've got some speedline pr3's and TR1 tyres to go on, just got the exhaust sorted, however I may need to make a Gbox mounted turbo.

(27-10-2013, 05:44 PM)silverzx Wrote: Cup holder!!!

Definately. Audi pop out cup holder.. in the centre dash somewhere.. I'm doing it Big Grin thanks.
Thanks given by: