Breaking the meatwagon
They're these ones mate

Clicky

About 18 months old, still sound great
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
YHPM sir
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Still got the fmic set up? Would it come complete with everything fit to my 306 hdi, if so how much posted to brum?Cool
Thanks given by:
Seat sold??
Thanks given by:
(07-11-2013, 10:00 PM)JJtheHITMAN Wrote: Still got the fmic set up? Would it come complete with everything fit to my 306 hdi, if so how much posted to brum?Cool

As chris hasnt been on in while i will answer for him, its an XUD not a HDI sothe fmoc set is different

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(08-11-2013, 10:13 AM)puglove Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 10:00 PM)JJtheHITMAN Wrote: Still got the fmic set up? Would it come complete with everything fit to my 306 hdi, if so how much posted to brum?Cool

As chris hasnt been on in while i will answer for him, its an XUD not a HDI sothe fmoc set is different

Bugger! My bad, the search continues....
Thanks given by:
Im not usually 1 to have a rant or get pissed off but I brought and paid for the plasma dials like nearly 2 months ago and haven't received them. I can see that cwspellowe hasn't been on here for about a month but how else do I contact him? I have PM'd him but no reply and this is the only way to make contact. Anyone help me out and talk to chris would be very helpful
Thanks given by:
(20-12-2013, 10:18 PM)Frosty Wrote: Im not usually 1 to have a rant or get pissed off but I brought and paid for the plasma dials like nearly 2 months ago and haven't received them. I can see that cwspellowe hasn't been on here for about a month but how else do I contact him? I have PM'd him but no reply and this is the only way to make contact. Anyone help me out and talk to chris would be very helpful

Have you tried facebook?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I'll give that a try tomorrow
Thanks given by:
my mate bought his turbo setup and he got that no problem, chris might just have forgot.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I messaged chris on facebook and still not heard anything. Anyone able to speak to him?
Thanks given by:
He's active on eBay PM me I know his username.
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
I know Chris doesn't come on here anymore but is anyone still in contact with him? I have messaged him on facebook and he has said he will refund my money but he hasn't and when i message him again he doesn't reply. Anyone able to help?
Thanks given by:
Carnt you claim via PayPal (assuming you paid the propa way?)

Thanks given by:
(15-04-2014, 12:50 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Carnt you claim via PayPal (assuming you paid the propa way?)

Iirc you only have 3 months to claim. Chris ran off with everyone's money more than 3 months ago.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Wtf?! Why I thought he was a decent guy?!
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
I've just advised Pellowe of this thread, he's said he'll take a look on here tonight..
Thanks given by:
Cheers. He did say he would pay me the money back as the plasma dials were no good when he took them out. He asked for my paypal to pay me back then I heard nothing else
Thanks given by:
What Niall said :\
Thanks given by:
It'll be fine, I had the same thing with some bits off him, he's just busy.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Most people have PayPal app on there phone it takes 3 minutes max to send a refund no excuse really
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 07:59 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Most people have PayPal app on there phone it takes 3 minutes max to send a refund no excuse really

+1
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Well this is all certainly very interesting, I'm not exactly a hard person to get hold of, and admin are talking out of their arses if they think they can make me out to be a lady garden over stuff that I hadn't heard anything about. Plenty of people on here have my number, WhatsApp, Facebook, who the f*ck do some of you think you are? Niall? Selling up and moving away from 306's constitutes running off with everyone's money does it?

If anyone has an issue, message me on Facebook (there's not many Chris Pellowe characters on there..) and we can discuss things in private. As far as I was aware Matt I'd refunded the dials but I'll need to take another look tonight, anyone else?
Thanks given by:
Maybe try speaking to Scott Chris as I'm pretty sure there was at the time, several people after their goods or money.
Also, look at it this way. Several people don't receive their goods or money then you disappear. Seems odd to me.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
The same Scott that knew about this and could have sorted it by sending a simple text message to let me know, but instead recommended people go to the Police? Great way to look after your club members.
Thanks given by:
That's not my issue. I've barely spoken to Scott since November so that's for you to raise with him.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Jesus wept, what a shambles...
Thanks given by:
Messaged you on facebook chris
Thanks given by:
Sorted Matt, am on the case tonight. I'd appreciate if anyone else has an issue to get in touch, i'm hearing all kinds of stories about "loads of people" not receiving stuff but as of yet no names have been mentioned.
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2014, 11:32 AM)cwspellowe Wrote: Well this is all certainly very interesting, I'm not exactly a hard person to get hold of, and admin are talking out of their arses if they think they can make me out to be a lady garden over stuff that I hadn't heard anything about. Plenty of people on here have my number, WhatsApp, Facebook, who the f*ck do some of you think you are? Niall? Selling up and moving away from 306's constitutes running off with everyone's money does it?

If anyone has an issue, message me on Facebook (there's not many Chris Pellowe characters on there..) and we can discuss things in private. As far as I was aware Matt I'd refunded the dials but I'll need to take another look tonight, anyone else?

Not exactly sure where you're getting this bit about "admin" from, considering neither of us have even commented in this thread.

As for recommending someone contacts the police, that's neither here nor there. You'd already chosen to remove me off facebook, and it's not for me to be chasing you for money or goods where other members have attempted to contact you through various means and had no response. If you want to discuss this further you can PM me, but otherwise, this thread has served its purpose.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Meatwagon" masks Ari 13 3,306 14-12-2013, 06:14 PM
Last Post: HDIkyle