Club Members Map

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club Members Map
(05-10-2012, 10:19 PM)Scott Wrote: At first I thought it was the world's worst dot-to-dot, and then I zoomed in. In the mean time, I zoomed out and saw the progress on Antarctica lol

Well played

[Image: thumbsup.gif]
Thanks given by:
very nice, very nice...
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 10:15 PM)Scott Wrote: Matt I don't think the caravan site from Snatch is listed on Google Maps?

/troll.

Love you xx

Bitch. I'm not changing it till this troll reveals themselves anyhow haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Added myself, If someone can be arsed to drive all the way up to troll me, then fair game!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 10:32 PM)Matt Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 10:15 PM)Scott Wrote: Matt I don't think the caravan site from Snatch is listed on Google Maps?

/troll.

Love you xx

Bitch. I'm not changing it till this troll reveals themselves anyhow haha
<3
Thanks given by:
Which cheeky bastard moved me to the arse end of Bradford?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 10:32 PM)Matt Wrote: Bitch. I'm not changing it till this troll reveals themselves anyhow haha

Haha. Still not solved then??
Thanks given by:
Don't think anyone would bother coming to mine I'm out the way abit
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
Is it me or have all the tags over england now gone and its just covered with 'tap' across the world?

Think this is actually going to far now, im off to .net where this would net happenTMI lmao

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
So all the place marks for people around the country have all been moved?
Fair enough making some and putting them everywhere but what is the point in this thread now?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I think theyre accidentally getting moved tbh, I did one earlier, clicked it to see who it was but it dragged at the same time....I put it back though! But if people don't notice its easy done....
Thanks given by:
I dont think you can move every one in a set of lines that spell TAP across america by accident. Pretty annoying tbh. Do admin know about this?

Thanks given by:
The tap ones have just been made I think, they haven't been moved.
Thanks given by:
Ah yeah it wasnt showing any in england on my phone so i thought they had gone, but mine has been moved Angry

Last edited by mathew apparently Angry

Thanks given by:
No one should have moved them really, but I'll just say that this isn't something organised and run by the club and isn't something we have control over. We'd need to create a new map for people to post their locations and have it run by staff requiring approval of new additions.
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 06:39 PM)Scott Wrote: We'd need to create a new map for people to post their locations and have it run by staff requiring approval of new additions.

This is a good idea scott,

The trolling, was funny to begin with but its starting to take the piss now, especialy f*cking about with somthing like this that takes alot of time to do and alot of time to rectify.

Thanks given by:
I'll try to sort something out mate but I'll be honest it's not a priority at the moment Smile I know it's annoying though.
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 06:47 PM)Scott Wrote: I'll try to sort something out mate but I'll be honest it's not a priority at the moment

Yeah well understood mate, can imagine what a night mare running this place can be. xmas meet is priority At the mo Tongue

Thanks given by:
Lol not exactly a nightmare, just lots to do! It's a good laugh but just lots to keep track of!
Thanks given by:
(06-10-2012, 06:51 PM)Scott Wrote: , just lots to do!

Yeah my idea of a night mare because im a lazy f*cker Tongue

Thanks given by:
I created it initially and they're still all there on mine. Might get rid of the tap ones though.
Thanks given by:
I'm not even on there lol - someone please add me WR9 8NN
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2012, 08:37 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I'm not even on there lol - someone please add me WR9 8NN
You sure that's safe? lol
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2012, 09:18 PM)Scott Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 08:37 PM)ash240970 Wrote: I'm not even on there lol - someone please add me WR9 8NN
You sure that's safe? lol

better go find my car keys and go on a random drive ninja
Thanks given by:
Yep - I'm sure that I'm safe as I'm up here in the midlands with a camera pointing at my car and a PIR light that comes on when anyone gets within 4 feet of it and if i did get trolled I wouldn't give the troll the satisfaction of posting up pics of their handy work.
Oh and this is also a neighbourhood watch area(of which we are active members) due to the amount of recent burglaries round here the local police have stepped up their patrols and are stopping and searching suspicious people and cars - especially ones that aren't registered locally.
Thanks given by:
Don't worry - the troll only hits people with a sense of humour so I think you're safe Wink
Thanks given by:
Hahahahah lol at curt!! lmao I'm more of a " wake up and cars wrapped in cling film" kinda guy not stickers lol
Thanks given by:
It's strange that cos I had the conversation yesterday with samass about pallet wrapped cars at the Xmas meet and I have a sense of humour it's may not to everyone's taste but its mine and at least I have one.
If you do t think I have a sense of humour you obviously didn't see the video I posted in the couch section earlier or all the reply with an image only pics I've put up eh?
Thanks given by:
I wanna be added on here Tongue i looked at the map and saw there's no-one in the northeast :O....DH2 1DQ - I think i dont need to be worried about trolling Tongue
306 HDi Dturbo- China Blue

Thanks given by:
can someone add me please as i dont have a google account nor my laptop for a week or so while im away, its dn21 anywhere in the village corringham would be great ( tiny village really )
Thanks given by: