hello

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
hello peeps

just wanted to say hello as i have joined your forum.

from east london. have 3 pugs
Thanks given by:
got some surplus pug bits also looking for new homes,
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile
Thanks given by:
hi there

get some piccys up Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Greetings. Pop a few more posts and then list the parts on here.
Thanks given by:
morning morning morning, thanks for the welcome.

what sort of pic formats does this forum accept??

Photobucket with img links embeded into the post ok??
Thanks given by:
Welcome
(msg sent from hell)

If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.
Thanks given by:
(26-09-2013, 10:29 PM)viper Wrote: Greetings. Pop a few more posts and then list the parts on here.

A word to the wise, the comment above doesn't mean you should spam every single newbies thread. Wink

That said, welcome along, judging by your username, do you have a vivant? Cos so do I! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2013, 02:23 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: A word to the wise, the comment above doesn't mean you should spam every single newbies thread. Wink
Just what I came here to say. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but normally I'd have just deleted all those 'welcome and hello' posts you've just made.

You can post in any section of the forum except for the 'For Sale' forums, so please don't feel you're restricted to this section.
Thanks given by:
welcome to the best club evaaaa!
Thanks given by:
Welcome buddy!
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've just removed a number of your posts due to spam, and will continue to do so. It's quite clear that you're just trying to reach the minimum post limit to either post in the sale sections or PM, please provide a meaningful contribution.
Thanks given by:
ok my bad, you cottoned onto what i was doing, trust me , i am not doing no dodgy shit, , i just wanna be able to post some stuff that will be of use to peeps on here, thats all

ah man back to 13 posts , sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet got to build it all back again.

yes i have a 1.4 vivant similar to yours , also an r reg, done 62k sound as a pound, few froggy electrical gremlins, destined to stripped down with the bodyshell destined for ghana to house the homeless chickens unless someone makes me a decent enough to save me getting the overalls on and spanners out.

I also have n reg phase 1 d tubs 3 dr in nile blue, BOSCH pump also destined to be stripped with body shell sent to ivory coast to house blind turtles.

also in my possesion is a y plate 1.4 petrol meridian diablo red 5 door hatch half leather f, also destined for a good stripping, with body shell sent to somalia to house the desert lizzards.

I know it may come across as spamming, which i totally accept, but id like to see pug 306 parts with people who love pugs 306.
I have currently fallen out of love with pugs, moved on to ford fiestas, so all my pug 306 bits have to go.

Please dont delete this post
Thanks given by:
troll!?!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2013, 05:22 PM)pugvivant Wrote: ok my bad, you cottoned onto what i was doing, trust me , i am not doing no dodgy shit, , i just wanna be able to post some stuff that will be of use to peeps on here, thats all

ah man back to 13 posts , sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet got to build it all back again.

yes i have a 1.4 vivant similar to yours , also an r reg, done 62k sound as a pound, few froggy electrical gremlins, destined to stripped down with the bodyshell destined for ghana to house the homeless chickens unless someone makes me a decent enough to save me getting the overalls on and spanners out.

I also have n reg phase 1 d tubs 3 dr in nile blue, BOSCH pump also destined to be stripped with body shell sent to ivory coast to house blind turtles.

also in my possesion is a y plate 1.4 petrol meridian diablo red 5 door hatch half leather f, also destined for a good stripping, with body shell sent to somalia to house the desert lizzards.

I know it may come across as spamming, which i totally accept, but id like to see pug 306 parts with people who love pugs 306.
I have currently fallen out of love with pugs, moved on to ford fiestas, so all my pug 306 bits have to go.

Please dont delete this post

I won't delete it as you've actually posted something that's not copied and pasted in 30 different threads. The rules are the rules, you can't sell on here until you've made 35 posts, so please don't try to sell your things before that time as posts will just be deleted.
Thanks given by:
sounds fair to me , better than .net
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2013, 05:50 PM)pugvivant Wrote: sounds fair to me , better than .net

a poke in the eye with a dried cat turd is better than .net
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2013, 05:22 PM)pugvivant Wrote: yes i have a 1.4 vivant similar to yours

Similar bodywork maybe, but mines got a better engine. Big Grin

(04-10-2013, 05:42 PM)Piggy Wrote: troll!?!!!

I can see where you're coming from with this actually. Dodgy
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by: