What do you do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do?
i am a musician and internet sex pest . . . . . .don't get paid for the pesting as yet but i still hold out hope . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
KimmieKat Wrote:Even I don't get that! BP employees get a discount card, but alas I'm employed by Johnson Controls (who incidentally make loads of car part...)

Well...

I want a free lower balljoint for my Calibra!!!

(I'm a Yorkshireman, I love free stuff)
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:i am a musician and internet sex pest . . . . . .don't get paid for the pesting as yet but i still hold out hope . .lol

I'll pay you 2 steelies, 2 alloys and some wheelnuts?
Thanks given by:
Research Fellow at the Centre for Reviews and Dissemination at York Uni... LOL

In plain English my job consists of sitting behind a desk reading other ppl's research on healthcare interventions (drugs, therapies, tests etc.) and either ripping it to shreds or summarising loads of different research to create a bigger picture... Still sounds incredibly weird, but hey ho, did Psychology at uni - that might be more meaningful! Wink

Doing this in preparation for taking over the NHS one day! Wink
Thanks given by:
burnmw Wrote:
MrsMidnight Wrote:Student and dog groomer Smile

I read that to mean "Student groomer and dog groomer"... Confusedhock:

I'm a software developer, not exactly exciting but it pays the bills.

LOL, not just me that read it like that then.... lol
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
i work with children and i am a photographer for fast n modified magazine
Thanks given by:
Architectural technologist and expert witness investigator...but going to ditch that a go to college to become a stonemason in york and be with the mrs Smile
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
Thanks given by:
Grant Wrote:Im a landscape gardener. Left school at 16 to do it, much to the horror of people i knew. Nearly 5 years later ive got letters after my name and have someone working for me. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it haters.

Oh and im also a professional bar fly... Arguably too much... Thats just her opinion indoors though.... lol

Ha ha the only letters you have after your name is

L I G H T W E I G H T

Ha ha loves ya bud
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:
Grant Wrote:Im a landscape gardener. Left school at 16 to do it, much to the horror of people i knew. Nearly 5 years later ive got letters after my name and have someone working for me. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it haters.

Oh and im also a professional bar fly... Arguably too much... Thats just her opinion indoors though.... lol

Ha ha the only letters you have after your name is

L I G H T W E I G H T

Ha ha loves ya bud

Your going to start a big argument. Will have to have a drink off and then see who's the lightweight? Lol

Btw are you about Friday afternoon mate? I'm working in slough so can pop up to you?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ha ha always up for a drink off my gaff any fri or sat ha ha, gots to get my drinkin bud dum in on the action ! yeh i finish work at 12 on a fri I'll send you
Them pics tomorow for the sub an amp
Thanks given by:
Right then, next overnight meet, drink off it is!

Drop us a text when you know whats going on mate
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
KimmieKat Wrote:I work in Facilities management....managing the day to day running of 2 BP offices near Heathrow Smile

I use to do that at Virgin Media but i only ran one building until i got made redundant Sad
Im now a stay at home mum studying law Smile
Thanks given by:
Ha ha quality!! Sweet
Thanks given by:
I'm a student, 1st year Mechanical Engineering (Automotive) at the University of Birmingham.

Worked last year and will continue in the summers as an aerospace production engineer Smile
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I'm self-employed, split my time between gardening and admin. Shouldn't really be self-employed when it comes to the admin, boss is a tight fucker though.

Want to do something else though, looking into getting an apprenticeship in some form of engineering.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Ive got letters after my name too

Im Christopher Millar BsC

(Thats Bronze Swimming Certificate)

PMSL
Thanks given by:
THE_Liam Wrote:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:i am a musician and internet sex pest . . . . . .don't get paid for the pesting as yet but i still hold out hope . .lol

I'll pay you 2 steelies, 2 alloys and some wheelnuts?

it's a deal mate, i don't want you messing about too much, could get them off you at christmas meet if it happens . . Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I am a typical cone monkey, here to piss you off when your in a rush... And also a paint work stripper. With a 26t Gritter Wink
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Sales Manager for a lighting company.

All round nice guy/ pain in the ass.
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:it's a deal mate, i don't want you messing about too much, could get them off you at christmas meet if it happens . . Smile

I don't mind lad, I wanna see if the Calibra can beat 20 mpg on the m-way lol
Thanks given by:
Farmer, From Cornwall....

Get on!

That is all Smile

Well kinda mechanic as well I guess...
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
Toxic-Jake Wrote:
Matt Wrote:I'm a careworker for adults with learning disabilities Smile

I do the same Smile.. Love my job.

winner, i thought i was the only one on here. everyone else seems to have awesome jobs and im in a care home lol.ahhh well at least i can say everything is different. never get bored here
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
I deliver pizzas for Pizza Hut.

Free pizza and getting paid to drive my car isn't too bad.

Ideally want a job in IT though.
Thanks given by:
I am a science teacher (chemistry)
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:

Ive got letters after my name too

Im Christopher Millar BsC

(Thats Bronze Swimming Certificate)

PMSL

LOL!

Right Johnny, i'd better get my Stella gloves on then. When is the next overnight meet btw?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Feck knows but we could have one at mine ha ha

Anyways I run an electronics manufacturing company with me dad, All smd and pih production we do all sorts of stuff make the boards for stak gauges a fair amount of high end audio, most of my time is spent building prototypes which is good, Iam also a soldering god bga's no probs 0201's hand soldering not a prob qfp's just about anything

So that's me
Thanks given by:
i'm a Medical Laboratory Assistant at Walsall Manor Hospital, but i have added responsibility of being in charge of the entire departments IT systems (although i dont get paid for it.. bastards). Monday to Friday 9:00 until 5:30
Thanks given by:
I've been a security guard for the last 6 years with bits of labouring work in between.

Now retraining as an electrician!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
I work at a pre-school with kids between 3 and 4 years old, so cute! :angelic-flying:
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Feck knows but we could have one at mine ha ha

Anyways I run an electronics manufacturing company with me dad, All smd and pih production we do all sorts of stuff make the boards for stak gauges a fair amount of high end audio, most of my time is spent building prototypes which is good, Iam also a soldering god bga's no probs 0201's hand soldering not a prob qfp's just about anything

So that's me

i hate doing bga's mate there a pain in the arse especially seeing as we don't have the new fangled equipment about.
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Thanks given by: