So pissed off - Cobra Subframes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So pissed off - Cobra Subframes
Quote:Dear Sir

Thank you for your email

Just to advise you I have passed the information on to cobra as soon as I have a replied I will email you

Thank you very much for your patience

Kind regards

John Ellis - Customer Service Advisor
Thanks given by:
Well, its quick service if nothing else. Can't fault them with customer service to this point I suppose!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(24-07-2013, 09:51 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Customer service advisor and can't spell-check or properly structure an e-mail..... Confused

Don't see any spelling mistakes there...? Grammar errors yes, spelling, no.

And I'm not sure there is a proper way to structure an email, it's not a formal letter!
[Image: 306Green5DrSig.png]
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2013, 05:14 PM)burnmw Wrote:
(24-07-2013, 09:51 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Customer service advisor and can't spell-check or properly structure an e-mail..... Confused

Don't see any spelling mistakes there...? Grammar errors yes, spelling, no.

And I'm not sure there is a proper way to structure an email, it's not a formal letter!

The spell-check covers grammar. Also 'advised' instead of 'advise', not sure if you'd count that as grammar or spelling.

As it's a formal e-mail, I was taught to use word processing rules for formal emails, as if it was a word processed letter.... Not 4 line spaces between single sentence paragraphs for example.
Thanks given by:
I must admit, i would expect better. As Tom says, it's a formal email.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
So they've totally ignored the fact that you'd like a monetary form of compensation?

Might have to fight them a little bit for wasted time/effort.
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Right this has taken ducking forever! They wanted pictures of the frames so I supplied them. Then they wanted them without the seats. Then they lists my photos so I had to send them all again. Then they wanted pictures with a tape measure to see that they were square...

So 3 months after raising the issue and about 5 months after buying them the issue may be resolved.

Cobra have told demon tweeks that actually the frames bolt on top of the standard frames. They have no idea why I was supplied with sliders.

What a joke! So they would have fitted all along if I had received any form of instructions. And why have I now for sliders I don't need! Looks like I've got two sets to sell now! Hopefully ill be able to make some money back. Hopefully they will now for the way cobra have suggested.
Thanks given by:
fit them on the original subframes and your head will be out the bloody sunroof!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(25-09-2013, 08:55 PM)Niall Wrote: fit them on the original subframes and your head will be out the bloody sunroof!

I was thinking this....

I'd write back and complain DEMANDING my money back on them!!
I Black mask Crystal headlights, check out my Thread
Black mask Service
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Good point. I'll see how they are and if it's sit I'll ask for my money back. Good job I'm short is all I can say at the moment!
Thanks given by:
Man what a piss take!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
If your silly high id still send them back and complain mate
Thanks given by:
This is shocking - at least you got it sorted in the end!
Thanks given by: