Rd's bagged HDI - new boot build

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rd's bagged HDI - new boot build
This is an awesome build and looks really smart!!
Thanks given by:
This is class.
Any pics of how you did the rear beam?
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2014, 10:16 AM)Jimbo Wrote: Gaz golds?? Round 100notes off ebay i believe

And being adjustable you can play with how tou want them

thanks bud will have a look, hopefully would make a big difference

(14-09-2014, 11:07 AM)thebluepearl Wrote: This is an awesome build and looks really smart!!

cheers man!

(14-09-2014, 11:30 AM)anto Wrote: This is class.
Any pics of how you did the rear beam?

I will get some once its all tidied up etc needs painted etc still
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2014, 08:03 AM)rd070707 Wrote: Yeah you should have lad she was mint! I didnt really plan it, it all happened very quickly haha. People think im mad

Awwk there was a few wee blemishes on it here an there now if am honest, don't think I'll have another now cause I'll be trying to compare it to my old one and with it being reasonably good ill hate the new one lol You never see it about went towards your part of the country I believe?
Thanks given by:
I have never seen it about lad no, shame lol
Thanks given by:
(14-09-2014, 05:55 PM)rd070707 Wrote: I have never seen it about lad no, shame lol

Haha fair enough, I haven't seen or heard of it since lol
Thanks given by:
Just read this thread its class. good work man when are wee going to see hw you set this up lol what's ur plans for it next :-)
Thanks given by:
looking good bud. I'm surprised yours in bouncy when driving as mine is good. When i got my air fitted they said gaz make custom top mounts to make it lower but not 100% on how much they are. as for rear shocks i had gaz gold which where good but after a year or so i tried to adjust the shock rate and i couldn't as they broke. got them refurbed and 6 months down the line the same thing. Maybe i was just unlucky but not sure. With my cossie wheels there 8j and just fit but I've just got some 3 piece 9j wheels which i haven't a clue how I'm gunna get them to fit haha. Cossies are up for sale tho if your interested.
Thanks given by:
(21-11-2014, 07:56 AM)Leemus Wrote: looking good bud. I'm surprised yours in bouncy when driving as mine is good. When i got my air fitted they said gaz make custom top mounts to make it lower but not 100% on how much they are. as for rear shocks i had gaz gold which where good but after a year or so i tried to adjust the shock rate and i couldn't as they broke. got them refurbed and 6 months down the line the same thing. Maybe i was just unlucky but not sure. With my cossie wheels there 8j and just fit but I've just got some 3 piece 9j wheels which i haven't a clue how I'm gunna get them to fit haha. Cossies are up for sale tho if your interested.

Yeah bud I think its because my rear bags arent double bellows. I have gaz golds too on the rear made a good difference.

I think if I swapped the bags it would be okay, its just finding double bellows that collapse as small lol.

Ive just bought new wheels bud so not interested atm
Thanks given by:
ahz 1456
Thanks given by:
This thread requires pics of the air set up ThumbsUp

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I will try get you some... might urge me to paint it all up as i intended so it doesnt look so crap haha
Thanks given by:
Im interested to see how you have made it work on a 306 Smile

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Damn you irish like your cars low!

Interested to see how the bags work though.
Thanks given by:
Just had top mounts made up that will allow it to lay frame at the front Smile Cant wait to get them in! Pictures to follow
Thanks given by:
like the sound of that buddy!! got them 3 spokes on yet Wink
Thanks given by:
Sounds awesome Smile
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys! They arent on yet but are painted, mazda velocity red 

[attachment=20904]
Thanks given by:
where ya get your top mounts from dude and how much? i need some for my motor, can't wait to see the wheels on 3 spoke looks awesome but its hard to pull off
Thanks given by:
I just made them bud lol, hopefully do the trick Smile
Thanks given by:
Any pics of the mounts?
Thanks given by:
haha fair enough. how much you think it will drop it by? and pics
Thanks given by:
[attachment=21544]

[attachment=21545]

Okay so finally got the 3 spokes on, will do for now until i find something for shows
Thanks given by:
I want to stab out both my eyes looking at those wheels, the are rare for a reason Big Grin
Thanks given by:
oh dear god... what is that...
Thanks given by:
I don't know if I love it or hate it.

I prefer the banded steels for certain though, they were a lovely colour!
Thanks given by:
Certainly different!
Thanks given by:
Just the reaction i was expecting lol. I know they are a bit odd just thought they would be cool for a chamge in the time being. If nobody buys the steels they might just be repainted, but Im pretty bored of them as it is
Thanks given by:
Brilliantly daft wheels, qudos for being different.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I like them now they've painted, ashamed to admit it really haha. lol
Thanks given by: