Thoughts please

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts please
Ok, so some of you know me fairly well, and may be aware that due to a pretty crap financial situation and some lousy luck, that I'm having to use the harriers that came as standard on my dt as i can't afford to put tyres on my Ariannes at the moment, and the tyres on my lasers have all but worn away or have been damaged by potholes.

This brings me to my question. As I hate the harriers with a passion, I've been trying to think of ways to "decorate" them to make them a bit more bearable. I did think of spraying them all random colours, but can't even really be arsed with doing that. So, i was thinking I might buy my 7 year old twin daughters a pack of coloured permanent markers, and letting them loose on the wheels with them. This, i figure, could either end up looking quite good, or completely shit. So I'm after opinions. Should I go with my idea, or have you got any better thoughts?

Cheers in advance guys/girls. Big Grin

/essay
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
meeehhhhhh theyre shit whatever you do D:
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2013, 10:45 PM)SRowell Wrote: meeehhhhhh theyre shit whatever you do D:

No shit, cant stand the damn things, but pretty much a necessary evil at the moment. Sad
Thanks given by:
Meg, go for it. It'll be different
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I say do it. Haven't lost anything and I can't see it making them worse lol at least they'll be different
Thanks given by:
Lol, yeah that was my theory Curt! lol

Just need to get some multi coloured sharpies now. Big Grin
Thanks given by: