wheel boring contacts?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: wheel boring contacts?
Hello all Smile

Picked up a set of alloys for my 306 but they have a Ford centre bore so need boring out to the Peugeot size, its only 1.9mm that needs shaving away so I'm not worried about weakening the alloy at all Smile

Anybody know a place within say 30 miles of Barnsley, South Yorkshire that can do it for me for a reasonable price?

Cheers
Thanks given by:
If they're Ford fitment, you should need spacers? Usually 20mm. In which case you can get hubcentrics with the correct centre bore for the wheels and the hub.
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2013, 12:24 AM)Curt Wrote: If they're Ford fitment, you should need spacers? Usually 20mm. In which case you can get hubcentrics with the correct centre bore for the wheels and the hub.

The alloys I've got are ET16 mate so just right for the 306, its the centre bore which is smaller so needs boring out so it can fit over the hub :/

I can get 20mm conversion spacers that take a Ford wheel, but bolt onto the standard hub. But these will make it far too widely stanced as they're 7J, so already wider than the cyclones I've got on at the moment.
Thanks given by:
Kast fabrication Rotherham should be able to do it good bloke cheap prices Smile
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2013, 12:44 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: Kast fabrication Rotherham should be able to do it good bloke cheap prices Smile

Ahh nice cheers bud Smile I'll give them a bell in the morning
Thanks given by:
dont sound like ford fitment then at et16!?!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I've made ford wheels fit before by using a flap bit on a drill to gently enlarge the centre. Doesn't take long as Ali is quite soft.
Thanks given by:
Have you checked that they don't have spigot rings in that you can change?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2013, 04:59 PM)Chris Wrote: Have you checked that they don't have spigot rings in that you can change?

Hadn't thought about that! With a bit of luck they will :p
Thanks given by: