run forever.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
run forever.....
A little while ago a taxi driver near manchester I think it was, clocked a million miles in his old 1.8 turbo diesel mondeo estate.
Thanks given by:
My current HDi is on 235k and I had a DTurbo on nearer 240k
Thanks given by:
A little while ago a taxi driver near manchester I think it was, clocked a million miles in his old 1.8 turbo diesel mondeo estate.
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
My da's sedan is on 216k totally original and dry as a bone around the engine. Same clutch and gearbag as well. And still goes quite well for a slightly screwed lucas and t2.
My car is on 190k roughly, td04 and 11mm pump for 50k, not quite as dry around the engine but same clutch, gearbag and had a HG change, although im not sure if that was the actual problem.

They really will go on forever with good maintenance and a semi sympathetic driver Wink
Thanks given by:
i read on another forum a few months ago that the guy with the 3million mile volvo received a brand new free car from volvo as a gesture for his loyalty and commitment. then someone else posted that he had done a similar feat in his peugeot and all they gave him was a weekend test drive in an rc haha.
Thanks given by: