It's FRIIIIIIDAYYYYY!!! FU Niall, CAR et al!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's FRIIIIIIDAYYYYY!!! FU Niall, CAR et al!
Boo YA!

8.5hours to go until le weekend, and shit am I looking forward to it!

Friday night: Finally relax, probably grab some beer on the way home, make a curry then watch a film

Saturday: Clean the car, sort out my man-shed, probably take photos of stuff to put on ebay. Then off to a bbq in the evening Smile

Sunday: Up fairly bright and breezy for a day at Twickenham!! England vs Barbarians Big Grin Majorly looking forward to that! Relaxing evening....

Monday: No idea; the weather wants to behave though, I want to spend the day outside!! I'll probably end up cleaning the car, and maybe the '6 too! Possibly out for a pub lunch...

Your turn!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Friday: Recovering from dental surgery and an epic amount of valium. I feel pretty good this morning but been told to take it easy, yeah right. Also awaiting delivery of my banded steels so need to go paint shopping

Saturday: Put brother in law's corsa back to standard, he bought it off his brother as soon as he moved back to the UK but hates the lowering springs, they ride worse than coilovers, SOOO under-damped!

Sunday: F1 bitches!
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
SHIT, I forgot about the F1!! Gonna have to record that, or watch it at the same time as the rugby....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
You call yourself a fan? lmao
Thanks given by:
Today: see what this gopro has to offer, maybe clean the car. Post some stickers.

Tomorrow: work then chill

Sunday: Fit rear braided lines and new copper pipes, get the compression tester on at last, see if anythings up. Also got to check my mates corrado, see just how bad it is.

Monday: Going to watch the cheese rolling!!
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mist resist deleting thread and starting my own!

Today. Work till 4ish then home. On call from 5 till 10 so hope I don't get a call out.
Tomorrow. Up early and down to the scrappy to get a new engine for Sam. BBQ in the evening
Sunday. Nothing planned. Probably recovering from a epic hangover.
Monday. On call 9-5 Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today: remove front bumper tweek lights and get my hickey sticks fitting properly

Sat: wax and polish the pug then in the evening beer and pizza and yelling at the tv with the lads cos some Dutch bloke is better than us at c.o.d

Sun: clay bar the shit out of the ST cos its covered in tar Then enjoy another week off work :-P
Thanks given by:
Friday: Few beers and a takeaway, or might nip in the pub for an hour first. Order more shinies for the car.
Saturday: Work while 6, then up to the in laws for a skinful of ale!
Sunday: Off to Manchester for a full day of rugby, Salford v Widnes, Bradford v Huddersfield then Leeds v Wigan Big Grin
Monday: bit of work on the car, then bbq /beer weather permitting Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Friday work till 5 go home chill

Saterday work till 1 clean car then home try and get my kwp2000 to work and upload my map.
Then go the pub and get waisted after having 4 teeth out on wednesday in in bloody pain lol

Sunday chill with kids and watch the f1.

Monday work 10-3
Hdi decat midlebox mod soon to be stage1Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
Today - Buggering off early to drop a sample off. Grocery shopping. Rest.
Tomorrow - Up early, down the unit, replace the MOTHERF*CKING DRIVESHAFT and the aux belt, hopefully without any problems. BBQ in the evening, regardless of whether it's raining. I'm going to be tired, so I think I'll get shitfaced?
Sunday - Chillout day with the family, will watch the F1 as it's the best race of the season IMO.
Monday - Try to relax before another hectic week at work.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Today not a lot. Been in bed all week just about as I came off my hols with a major ear infection. Sad hopefully have tea at mrs house then chill.
Tomorrow nothing planned.
Sunday ment to be back at work. But dont fancy lifting stuff if my ear is still in pain. If not going to work will be going to trent bus as my grandad is a mechanic/auto electrician there and he would like me to meet his boss as hes finally thinking of retiring. But they have a fun day happening sunday as its theres 100th anniversary
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
this afternoon at work watching fast 6 getting paid for it too carnt b bad

tomoz- work watching star trek Smile not bad at all

sunday - striping back brake drums cleaning them adjusting and putting back to gether not looking forward to that !
Thanks given by:
Spose I better get out of bed soon, then might go for a hair cut, was meant to be getting a new engine tomorrow, bit the bloody breakers don't have any, ghey. That and they would want 250 +vat for it, motherfuckers, its a 1.5 nad, they cost f*ck all!
f*ck knows what ill do Sunday, might just chill with some tomatoes
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Well that's my weekend f*cked...
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2013, 12:55 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Well that's my weekend f*cked...

No wheels?
Thanks given by:
Three wheels..
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2013, 01:20 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Three wheels..

Eh?!?! Why?!?!
Thanks given by:
That's what i'm waiting to find out, apparently one hasn't left the collection depot yet, and i've to expect it by Tuesday.

f*cking joke.
Thanks given by:
(24-05-2013, 01:27 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: That's what i'm waiting to find out, apparently one hasn't left the collection depot yet, and i've to expect it by Tuesday.

f*cking joke.

At least get one on and post a pic dude.
Thanks given by:
Today: off to see FF6 and thats about all, didnt get in from work till about 9am after a 12hour night shift and ive gotta leave at about 7am tomorrow for.......

Saturday: Work, been shown 9-9 but the event i'm on for dosen't finish till 10 and then theres kicking out/kicking off time so im not expecting to get off till midnight at the earliest if not 2am

Sunday: GP, beer maybe fit my 302s but all i wanna do is sleep right now, so f*cked from hardly leaving work the last few days.
Thanks given by:
today; came home to discover fuel pump needs repairing..

sat; 2 small jobs to do, then home to replace trailer wheel bearings as I think she is taking kids camping next week while I am in work, I get a weeks peace, but travel to/from whatever site she picks to set tent up/dismantle before coming home.

sun; very , very little--pick up glasses from specs savers and get called 4 eyes by the world and his mate when I go back to work on Tuesday ?

Tuesday; don't know.............
Thanks given by:
Today - 3 Call out's at work last one being Cardiff left at 4pm just got back to Leeds motorways are f*cked. Curry and a beer then bed. 7

Saturday - Off to caravan for weekend.

Sunday - Caravan

Monday - BBQ at home but weather looks shit.
Thanks given by:
work
work
work
Thanks given by:
Friday: worked. Now cbf to do anything
Saturday: working then f*ck all
Sunday lie in! Big Grin
Monday out with the slag of a flat mate and her sister
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Who the f*ck is that? ^^^^
Alice?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
this weekend:

reshell project.

that is all
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Last night: Chinese, Fast 6.

Today: Work.

Tomorrow: Bike.

Monday: Missus.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
O/S driveshaft replaced, exhaust bogded back together, aux belt replaced... I'm shattered now!

Quick snap of her after all my hard work. Gonna sort a straight thru center section out for her in the coming weeks methinks

[Image: null-12.jpg]
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Niall I have found you a new dog!!!!!!! Dum-Dum 1 1,056 18-08-2014, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Niall
  friidayyyyyyyyyy (f*ck you car, ed and niall! ) samass 18 5,260 26-04-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: cwspellowe
  FAO niall kentiiboii 15 5,923 19-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Niall