Splitter looks smart Wink

Now get it off stilts Wink
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Another black XS, looking great, tidy too. i sprayed my lion black and the alloys plus rear boot handle.
1999 2.0 8v Turbo 306

Flying the Flag for the XU10J2TE

You Tube: 832 Performance
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2013, 12:44 PM)Grant Wrote: Splitter looks smart Wink

Now get it off stilts Wink

Already put deposit down on Sambarkers gmax shocks and springs to bring the front down. Rear doesn't look too bad but then again if I need to change the whole rear axle might as well try and find one already lowered?
Thanks given by:
That, or if your messing about round there lower it. But as you say, saves a job to get one already lowered Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Big thanks to Skoob and puglove for helping me fit my rear beam (DOING IT FOR ME). Appreciate the help and it looks shweeet.

Pictures to come, now for the front! (and abs sensors)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=10416]
Thanks given by:
No worries mate. Cheers for the beers Smile Don't know why you're thanking puglove, he was only there 10 minutes Tongue
PH1 FTMFW!
Thanks given by:
How the rears looking! Bit lower as the old beam is still in the car but doesn't add too much height to it.

Just to spice things up, here's the surfer I met in Woolacombe. FIT. You should see her in a wet suit...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
oi f*ck off scooby doo Tongue i done a little bit.

If you want some guidence & the use of some tools feel free to come over mine and do your fronts. im gona be out in the garage over the next few weekends anyway. need to get my head down on my own shit lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
After a hard afternoon of watching puglove fit my from springs they're on and looking good! We had to do a bit of DIY and cut some bits off but they really shouldn't have been there in the first place. Cue whoring.

So what's next?

Well I will think i'll do a bit of thinking about caliper paint, red hasn't been advised, but possibly black or blaze yellow, and then blaze yellow lion on front badge, who knows.

New back box is a must, got my eye on a sportex on ebay but he won't post...yet.

Will keep this updated!

Ok on further inspection of the pictures, it looks lower in person, and may because it was sloped... Don't judge.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Matts cheap cherry rallye Matt-Rallye 15 6,951 02-01-2018, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Matts Cherry HDi Dturbo. Project Stage 1+ & tidy up. Matt-Rallye 29 12,719 10-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  Matts wagon Matt 21 7,563 19-01-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: ginge191