Mitch's Blaze D-Turbo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitch's Blaze D-Turbo
Both look nice
Thanks given by:
Dont know what to do with this, had it over 3 years now, the ph1 front end is still in the bodyshop and nothing has really happened to it, may end up either selling or breaking..
Blaze '6 and Blaze D-turbo!
Thanks given by:
If the PH1 front end is painted, i'll have it lol.
Thanks given by:
[attachment=13161]

Ph1 ftw
Thanks given by:
(28-01-2014, 08:43 PM)Dean Wrote: If the PH1 front end is painted, i'll have it lol.

Unfortunately its not, found out when i was looking into it that there is two different shades of blaze yellow..
Thanks given by:
f*ck off breaking everything!

Your blaze is genuinely one of the tidiest examples I've seen. Phase 1 it and crack on

Maybe a big turbo
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Hi sir Mitchell, sell the Blaze if you don't want it. Don't break it sir hi. 'tis a nice one sir.
Thanks given by:
Swap it for my 106? Wink

Thanks given by:
(29-01-2014, 02:11 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: f*ck off breaking everything!

Your blaze is genuinely one of the tidiest examples I've seen. Phase 1 it and crack on

Maybe a big turbo

Thank you zakk, but im losing interest, really dont know what to do with it :/

(29-01-2014, 08:35 PM)Chris_90 Wrote: Swap it for my 106? Wink

I have a 106 nad, i dont need another Tongue
Thanks given by:
not done much lately, has been of the road due to getting a 206 hdi as a daily which ive had JP remap, 134bhp/240ftlbs, highly recommend him. decided to get the fmic piped up yesterday

[attachment=14551]

re-routed the air filter

[attachment=14552]

[attachment=14553]

Not to happy with the outlet pipe as its tight against the pump and the bonnet, need some more silicones, piped it all up and then realized i had no where for the boost comp and gauge, so just removed the lda spring for now so it's constantly fully dropped, going to tap the manifold soon. Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice to see your still cracking on with it Definitely get that ph1 front end on
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(23-03-2014, 11:41 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: Nice to see your still cracking on with it Definitely get that ph1 front end on

it now has a ph3 front bumper, though i still have a ph1 front end and the facilities at work to paint it blaze, so it may happen one day
Thanks given by:
Just had a read through this, looks lovely & a clean example!
Thanks given by:
Make it ph1 already!!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Looking awesome

be rude not to ph1 front end it Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Im pretty sh*t at updating this as you can tell, but gov modded it today, made such a difference, pretty happy with it
[attachment=15999]

bit of instagraming

[attachment=16000]

few things to do, fit a shiny rocker cover this week and new gasket as its leaked for the past 3 years now,fit inline fuel filter, fit 45 degree silicone to replace the horrible black one thats on the outlet piping by the pump, tap manifold for boost gauge/lda as there is none at the moment, tidy up mbc piping and all wiring, then should be all good for fcs.

some more instagramming Smile
[attachment=16003]
Thanks given by:
Ah Mitch, very splendid indeed
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Got a new exhaust, 2.5" stainless systems to a single box, as the straight through i had was getting a bit on the loud side for me, also got a new rear bumper due to a discovery rolling into the back of me.. luckily only cracked the bumper, the new bumper isnt colour coded but i think it suits the car more? exhaust sounds much better too, nice deep tone, also need to tap the manifold, currently have the mbc, boost gauge and lda all running off the wastegate signal line, it works but isnt really ideal...

[attachment=16150]
Thanks given by:
vids or gtfo Wink Looks well though
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 09:35 PM)mcglynn Wrote: vids or gtfo Wink Looks well though

have vids of the old one but nothing of the new, may get around to getting one next week sometime Smile
Thanks given by:
Gooood man thats what I like to hear.

Quite prefer the note of mine with one box (mid box & 2.25" homemade). Straight pipe was tiresome after a while.
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 09:48 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Gooood man thats what I like to hear.

Quite prefer the note of mine with one box (mid box & 2.25" homemade). Straight pipe was tiresome after a while.

same here, i liked the straight through at first, but got fed up of it now, much prefer the sound with one box in Smile
Thanks given by:
Looking good mate.
Thanks given by:
loooooking very niice mitch... im jealous!! I need to crack on with mine engine wise! This week is the week tho 8D and damm that pic of the blaze with the ph1 front end and banded steel is f*****g FTW!! I WANT IT! btw I updated my blaze project just all the new stuffs at the end of the project don't know how! haha
no smoke no poke... so they say!Puke
Thanks given by:
Cheers dum, get cracking lyle Smile

My current mess

[attachment=16165]
Thanks given by:
Gotta love a lash up!
Thanks given by:
Lash up FTW.
Thanks given by:
such bodge.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Definitely, shall tap the manifold for a feed for the gauge and one for the lda this weekend, also will get rid of metal tmic servo vac line and replace it with some rubber piping Smile
Thanks given by:
Where do you get those nipples bud? They seem perfect for takeoffs etc, I had to use a brake bleed nipple.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitch's nile XUD, Hybrid turbo on! Mitch 16 4,509 08-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Mitch
  My 1.9 d turbo meridian blaze yellow Gaz85 6 2,417 29-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Gaz85
  Mitch's Blaze Gti6. Mitch 11 3,411 18-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Mitch