Help please :p

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help please :p
Just brought a gti6 and occasionally more when the engines cold you can set off out of a junction a d put your foot down and there is no power engine doesn't rev up as normal then if you let off and try again it's fine any ideas? I've changed the plugs and fuel filter and fitted a panel filter
Thanks given by:
Throttle cable properly adjusted? Your running lpg arent you? That could make it more difficult to diagnose but im not sure:/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Not currently running on LPG so shouldn't effect it
Thanks given by:
* affect . . . . .and sorry for being a lady garden but i don't know what your problem is . .(other than bad grammar) . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I'd guess something to do with the throttle position sensor then? Im no petrol expert though:/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(12-05-2013, 04:28 PM)Tom Wrote: I'd guess something to do with the throttle position sensor then? Im no petrol expert though:/

i did think that tbh, i thought that generally made you stall though . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It does sometimes idle a bit lumpy and cut out but not very often idle control valve?
Thanks given by:
An issue with the idle control valve will make it cut out at junctions. Sounds like it could be the throttle position sensor playing up, or something like the MAP sensor. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to confirm Smile
Thanks given by:
What can I use to clean the sensors? And where abouts are they located new to 306s as I'm used to working on saxos Smile
Thanks given by: