Elow, iv jus bort a dturdo n i wanna mek it fasst as fukinit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elow, iv jus bort a dturdo n i wanna mek it fasst as fukinit
Well, this is a nice surprise, didn't know this was in the making at all, didn't get a whiff of it, mind you that old forum (can't remember what it's called) has been down so much lately i haven't really been on much so i guess that might be why . . . Big Grin

not sure how i'll manage without my repz and post count but i'll just have to soldier on somehow . Wink

if there's anything i can do to help let me know, already loving the fact that it's fassssst as fcuk coz my computer is slow as a 1.4 . . and my browsing experience has been suitably enhanced . . . . . . .i'll try and contribute some guides and whatnot on here, get a bit fcuked off over there getting ignored, like applying to be staff maybe 6 months ago and never even getting a reply . . . Pfffft . . .

yeah anyway e-high 5's everybody . . . . . . 8-)

Matt . . . . . . .
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
E-high five babe. Feel the love x
Thanks given by:
Welcome along matt, nice to have you on board

e-hi5

much love xxx
Thanks given by:
I love you matthew, and leave my slow 1.4 alone :p
Thanks given by:
sup matt, loving the title of this thread, you big'ol chav!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate

High 5(in borat voice)
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Mattcheese31 Wrote:Well, this is a nice surprise, didn't know this was in the making at all, didn't get a whiff of it, mind you that old forum (can't remember what it's called) has been down so much lately i haven't really been on much so i guess that might be why . . . Big Grin

not sure how i'll manage without my repz and post count but i'll just have to soldier on somehow . Wink

if there's anything i can do to help let me know, already loving the fact that it's fassssst as fcuk coz my computer is slow as a 1.4 . . and my browsing experience has been suitably enhanced . . . . . . .i'll try and contribute some guides and whatnot on here, get a bit fcuked off over there getting ignored, like applying to be staff maybe 6 months ago and never even getting a reply . . . Pfffft . . .

yeah anyway e-high 5's everybody . . . . . . 8-)

Matt . . . . . . .

Welcome Tongue

and same for you applying for staff...
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yekshemesh
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome aboard mate Smile

Epic lol at the title lol

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
ello welcome x
Thanks given by:
Hi BEF xx luffin' yhoooo xxxxxx
Thanks given by:
Hey Matt, Think you've started a trend with the chav titles lol!

Anything new on the car to report?
Thanks given by:
Jacko Wrote:Hey Matt, Think you've started a trend with the chav titles lol!

Anything new on the car to report?
ahh all me bessie's are over here innit . lol . . . . . . .the car got treated to lowering on Bilstien struts and Xsara Vts springs a couple of weeks ago, which is much betterer and i've been getting her sorted best i can for the winter, did both balljoints and droplinks at the same time, bit of a prob with the glowplugs though, changed 3 and the one that hides behind the pump had been crossthreaded by a previous person . Sad . . heat and swearing wouldn't shift it, so looks like she's staying with 3 new and one old until the head comes off, when i blow the HG from too much psi's innit . .lol
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Hello mr cheese nice to see you over here
Thanks given by:
Hiya Mr cheese, any recent piccies then?

Glad everything is going alright for you with the car mate (apart from the glow plug incident) and I'm loving the thread title lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
mark_airey Wrote:Hiya Mr cheese, any recent piccies then?

Glad everything is going alright for you with the car mate (apart from the glow plug incident) and I'm loving the thread title lol
yeah one or two, i'll pop some piccy's up at some point, suppose i better start a new project thread over here now then . .lol . .bit ticked off about the crossthreaded glowy but as long as she starts i suppose, she's been kicking out some right smog for 30 seconds after startup recently had a couple of stares from coppers as i've been pulling out of our hill but not been stopped yet . . .lol
Thanks given by:
Hello MR Cheese
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
4WayDiablo Wrote:Hello MR Cheese
Orate Mr Diablo . . . . . . . . i need to update you all on the music thing, things are moving nicely for us all and we finished Jay mya's album off a while ago now, in fact check our youtube channel, some new tacks on there today . .Smile . . . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/JAYMYATV?feature=watch
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate Wink
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
Thanks given by: