Ph1 black 306 dturbo
Will update later on laptop as phone won't upload photos
 Black 306 1.9 dturbo PH1 - on going project
Moonstone 306 GTI6 PH2 - Stripped and Scrapped
Honda Civic EP3 preface lift type R - Write off/Stripped and scrapped
Diablo 306 1.9 dturbo PH3 - Scrapped
Honda Civic EP3 facelift type R - daily
Thanks given by:
Looks a beaut black phase 1's done right can look sick , bit to much black on black but it's got protential
Thanks given by:
I thought I would make a new thread for my car seeing as i kind of forgot about my old one but I'm going to make sure I won't with this one seeing as I'm making some progress! As some of you know I bought my 306 this time last year with 128k the shell is all good and solid with only the slight paint bubble and laquer peel on the roof.
[attachment=18185]
[attachment=18186]
[attachment=18187]
The guy who owned it before me had taken the rear seats out and ply boarded and carpeted the back out like a van which I also liked!
[attachment=18188]
[attachment=18189]
The mods I bought it with were:
-straight through sportex from turbo
-uprated springs,shocks and drop links (lowered 40mm on front)
-Bosch pumped turned up
-k14 turbo screwed to 18psi
-braided brake lines
-gti6 seats
-tinted rear windows
-debadged front grill
There is a good plan lined up for this 306 hopefully to be pushing atleast 160bhp (gti6 standard) maybe more with good reliability! So I got started first of all I just started making it abit different just debadged the rear and left the dturbo on, gave it a good check over and full service so it was all fresh!
[attachment=18190]
A month or two later later iv bought a gti6 for parts, so I got down to stripping bits for the ph1!
[attachment=18191]
[attachment=18192]
Soon the shell was gone and I had new bearings and seals put in the gti6 axle with adapted grease nipples to prevent it seizing, but before I got about fitting this I just seen the vortex alloys for sale and had to buy them!
[attachment=18193]
Then I thought whilst they were on the car I may as well give the black cyclones a refurb and respray seeing as I didn't like the black on black! So I went for graphite grey and the outcome was brilliant!
[attachment=18194]

[attachment=18195]
Then finally got round to fitting the new gti6 axle whilst fitting the brakes all round I had painted the calipers red so they looked abit better aswell, adjust the height to 60mm on the rear.
[attachment=18196]
[attachment=18197]
[attachment=18198]
Finally fitted with the arches rolled a little aswell just to make sure theres no contact at all it sits like this..
[attachment=18200]
[attachment=18201]
Iv recently bought a td04 turbo for it with barely any mileage on it, next on the list is probably to take out the complete engine out, under seal and waxoyl the underneath and bay then paint the bay a colour (not decided yet!) whilst I insure my new car I'll then have it back in running, whilst I look for a low mileage engine to paint up for the td04 etc.. Will add more soon
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome! Love the look of the phase 1 front end
Thanks given by:
I like the idea with the extended boot...

Ideal for dogging.

Got any pic's of it being done? Is it just ply board or?
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
i do like the look of a de-badged phase1, the vortex's suit it aswel. although it looks like the front needs to come down a bit now the back end is lower
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys haha! I haven't got any pics of the ply board being done although it's just a 3/4mm ply board with some supporting blocks of wood underneath, I think I'm gonna get some coilovers when I get the money then bring the front down a little more Smile
Thanks given by:
Going to collect some morettes and an engine and gearbox off Zakk on tuesday so i can get a new clutch and some arp headstuds and a few other bits and bobs on order soon for that! 306 will also be off the road after this month ready for the engine to come out whilst it gets undersealed and the engine bay painted Smile can anyone recommend any good paint for the engine bay? or caliper paint ive heard is pretty good?
Thanks given by:
very tasty phase1
Thanks given by:
The graphite grey cyclones are brilliant...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OBY the Black DTurbo Nathan1305 90 26,217 09-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Nathan1305
  Phase 1 Black 306 DTurbo - Road Test! (GT2052S, 11mm, FMIC) silverzx 171 54,908 23-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Black Phase 2 dturbo. (4waydiablos old car) adamm306 102 12,851 22-03-2014, 08:23 PM
Last Post: adamm306