Design fault on ph3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Design fault on ph3
I've noticed that where the electric window switches are happens to always be where rain and water decides to drop after leaving the windscreen lol all Peugeot had to do was clip a little black diverted on the pillars but no straight onto electrical switches haha shoulda kept the phase 1 layout :-)
Thanks given by:
Yeah it's totally Peugeot's fault for designing an interior switch that's unprotected when you drive with the windows open in the rain...

lol
Thanks given by:
shouldnt do...dont on mine...ph1...with wind deflectors! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Haha fair point , Even if it's not completely open the littlest gap and boom straight onto the switches !!! :-P
Thanks given by:
Screenwash is bad for that lol, its all down my door card now! Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
Exactly !!!! Wind deflectors should have been standard to counter this stupid design fault
Thanks given by:
Tongue Get yourself some wind deflectors! It stops it from hitting the switch, and instead goes on the passenger in the back of the car.
Thanks given by:
But wind reflectors make you look like an old man.....why people spend ages smoothing or tidying up care and then sticking deflectors on I'll never know.... lol
Thanks given by:
I must admit they are usefull when it's pissing it down and the air from the wants isn't good enough lol find they look better on 3 doors tho if I were to buy them for mine I'd have to get some for the back doors too
Thanks given by:
I want some for the backs....but they so expensive new
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
But a rear wiper is useful in the rain yet people often remove those! Doh
Thanks given by:
When it rains my black door card leathery bits go white Sad
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2013, 09:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote: But a rear wiper is useful in the rain yet people often remove those! Doh

AMEN! repped!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2013, 09:12 PM)SRowell Wrote: When it rains my black door card leathery bits go white Sad

Same! I thought it was just mine obv's not!
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
leather shoes will do this if not waxed after being polished

try after cleaning some shoe leather wax
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
The fault with phase 3 is they made phasr. Not to mention these dirty silver ph4 shite ninja

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Man the f*ck up
wont be long before the window dont work anyway and it will be blocked up with wood

typical french shit box its a bonus it starts in the morning live with it

Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Ive found another fault, the didnt design them to swim, only the french would think that a car shouldnt swim. Or is that just me?
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12-02-2013, 11:46 AM)PE02KHG Wrote: Ive found another fault, the didnt design them to swim, only the french would think that a car shouldnt swim. Or is that just me?

just youItwasntme
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
My first car 205 diesel could swim...... Well float ish

Found out after a drive down a back road that flooded. Seemed like a good idea to drive into it turned out it woz about 4 and a half feet deep. Pushed it out the other side and took the plugs out turned it over put the plugs back in and she started up and i didnt touch anything for about 5 months before the water that got in started brakeing things
when in doubt...... flat out.
Thanks given by:
(11-02-2013, 09:11 PM)Piggy Wrote: I want some for the backs....but they so expensive new

ClimAir may be competitive on price.
couldn't without F & R ones now. (great when parked up in summer)
It goes, it stops (as reqd). Makeup
Hate Housework!
Thanks given by:
Bored? 5 year old post!
Night Blue VW Golf 7 GTD : Bianca 306 Rallye : Mini Cooper D (The Mrs')
[Image: wallye-gtd.JPG?raw=1]
HDi Owner for 200k/9 years
Thanks given by:
Holy thread revival batman
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306 design "improvements" Magenta Sunset 13 3,369 14-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Orta
  do we have club flyers/would anyone want to design some? Magenta Sunset 13 3,183 31-10-2016, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Dum-Dum
  Design & Chop (forthcoming project) Magenta Sunset 5 1,640 25-07-2016, 07:28 AM
Last Post: mechsman