MEYLE HD Wishbones and Droplinks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEYLE HD Wishbones and Droplinks
Got a few people wanting MEYLE arms again so might aswell see if I can shift a few sets.

For those that dun' know, these beasts come with a 4yr Guarantee for cars and 2yr for commercials. There plenty of feedback on the forums if you wanna have a search, but maybe some current users can comments.

Lower arms £155 Delivered per Pair. 16mm or 18mm Balljoints.

Droplinks £45 delivered or 40 delivered with arms.

UK stock is currently good (these are a german brand) so I can have these shipped to me 'next-day' then get them boxed and posted same day (if not too late).

Kris
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
Thanks given by:
Just so people know how cheap this is, Peugeot want IIRC £119 a side, and that doesn't include the balljoint.

Rip off merchants.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Is there anyway of telling which balljoint I need without checking on the car? Like by year or model?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Pretty much anything before a T plate should be a 16mm, especially non-gti models.
Thanks given by:
It's best to measure, these aint cheap to post back...
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't put any money on that though Scott, you know what peugeot were like
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In case anyone is thinking "but i can get a set for £60 from my local factors" these are in a different league! They vastly improve the handling and tighten everything right up and im sure Mark will be along soon to confirm how well they last over a long period!

Well worth the cash!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Rose jointed Drop links?

Pro's and Cons on the wish bones

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
The droplinks aren't Rose-Jointed. They're conventional balljoints but made much better.

The arms, I'm gonna say I don't have them on my 405, but that's because they're £120 each and my balljoints are part of the hub so they don't even have BJ's. However, many people will tell you how good these are, I guess they're in the middle of OE and Polybosh. Pompeymark has had his for 3 years, he drives hard and they're not showing any signs of wear and definately no BJ play.

I've also fitted these to 206's... Nightmare to fit because the bushes are so damn still, the compound of the rubber is much firmer. Have a Google of MEYLE HD and look at their website also Smile

Ed doe has these, so do a few others but I can't remember off the top of my head, Jonny (above) just bought a pair.

Kris
Thanks given by:
Buy them you muppets, been telling you for years to do so.
Thanks given by:
Is this going to be an ongoing thing? I really want some but just can't afford it at the moment.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
In all seriousness, most people know how I drive, and these just keep going and make things so much nicer.
Even took the full force of me launching my car over a speed bump at 40 by mistake just after fitting.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I can do these whenever really, just don't count chickens on the price staying the same. They're up and down constantly.
Thanks given by:
Cheers bud!
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rose joint droplinks procta 8 2,017 06-06-2015, 10:39 AM
Last Post: procta
  For sale - front droplinks TomLum 15 3,455 15-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Jonny b
  For Sale | New Meyle HD wishbone 16mm LH / Nearside zx_volcane 0 761 03-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Last Post: zx_volcane