Bikers vs. Range Rover

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bikers vs. Range Rover
the Driver must have done something to piss the riders off, for them to go on like that! As that's heavy shit! lucky it wasn't a bunch of hells angels as they were known to be mad.
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 01:35 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I don't see why it should make a difference if there's a woman and child there or not. It's a public road, it's not a war zone, no-one should have to feel threatened or intimidated. Fight or flight mode would make any of us get out of that situation as soon as we could.

As for the second one he hit, one of the bikers opened his door, again anyone would get out of that situation as soon as they could, one of him vs loads of guys, not difficult to see what would've happened.

He clearly didn't mean to kill anyone, if he did, a lot more or them would've been taken out, they're on bikes ffs, wouldn't take much to take several out if that was the intention.

Agreed.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hes driving a clean range rover sport through a town, fairly obvious hes a brainless lady garden. Hard to tell what happened without seeing the preamble, but it looks like he almost sideswipes the guy who later decides to brake test in front of him. I can sort of understand why he did what he did, but that doesn't excuse it, could always have just apologised, radical idea I know... Rolleyes

Hope he gets a good lengthy jail sentence, certainly deserves it.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
So it seems the internet has bigged this up slightly...

Allegedly there was no death, and the driver is not in a coma.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
The disjointedness of the so-called 'facts' being bandied about in this thread are laughable.

As far as I can see, based on the article, and what can be made out in the video in the OP, the progression of events is as follows;

1. Biker brake-checks range rover
2. Range-rover hits biker, but does not run him over.
3. Other bikers surround the car and try to gain entry
4. Range Rover plants it, hits a couple of bikes and makes off
5. Bikers follow, once Range Rover is stopped try to open the door
6. Range Rover floors it again
7. Bikers catch up in traffic, and smash window
8. Driver ends up in hospital with lacerations to his face.

At face value, the biker started that one.
There is no mention of the driver being in a coma, or there being any fatalities...

There are better ways to deal with being in that situation, however once the biker who brake-checked the Rangie got hit, there was only one way that whole thing was going, and anyone who thinks hanging about waiting to reason it out is a few bricks short of a load... ESPECIALLY with a wife and kid in the car.....

Would I have floored it and potentially run people over? Well no, but like f*ck would I have hung about for that lot to start smashing windows or getting into the car.
I can completely see why he reacted the way he did.
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 11:14 AM)lolsteve Wrote: Wow that's brutal. as with most online videos it's hard to tell the full story since he could have done them wrong first or they could just have been bellends. Either way no excuse to run people over though, should have just pottered along as slow as safely possible and rang police.

laughed alil at the dude recording on his ipad at 5:16

I thought I saw that! I didn't believe it, he was holding his Ipad up in the air whilst he was riding, lol! The yanks do some crazy/funny things I tell you!

As for the thread well the Range Rover was probably driven by the local gangsta and he thought that the bikers wouldn't f*ck with him-BIG mistake.

(30-09-2013, 11:57 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: The first bike appears not to have any brake lights and pulls in front of the range rover not giving him much chance to stop without hitting him but the range rover should of stopped and swapped insurance details.

After what happened next I'd of been one of the bikers right at the front of the queue to drag him out the car and ensure he was bought to justice. No point in saying h well he can be traced by the reg number, it could easily be stolen or on false plates form the way he behaved.

I can't tell if this is tongue in cheek or not? If there is a swarm of hundreds of bikers you are not gonna stop and swap insurance details with them. They could be Hells Angels or carrying weapons in America.

I must admit, there was a time in my younger and angrier years that I would have sided with the bikers but they were riding like douches (there is no form of training for biking in America as far as I am aware) which as adults is not acceptable. But the Rangie driver is also a douche, he got what was coming to him and the bikers clearly didn't know he had his family in the car because the windows were tinted.

If you go on Youtube there are countless videos of American bikers in their 100s taking over highways and pulling stunts on them and harassing any passing traffic at will.
Thanks given by:
There are some dumbass bikers...but no need for that biker to brakecheck him without something having already happened.
bunch of bikers out like that and Im in a car, I slow, keep out of the way and give a toot n wave...his kid would have loved that.

bikers were silly. shouldnt have brake checked and when it all went wrong, they should have just followed and got cops to pull him.

however I cant imagine there being guns involved initially...as they never surfaced again
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2013, 03:45 PM)306Puggy Wrote:
(30-09-2013, 11:57 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: The first bike appears not to have any brake lights and pulls in front of the range rover not giving him much chance to stop without hitting him but the range rover should of stopped and swapped insurance details.

After what happened next I'd of been one of the bikers right at the front of the queue to drag him out the car and ensure he was bought to justice. No point in saying h well he can be traced by the reg number, it could easily be stolen or on false plates form the way he behaved.

I can't tell if this is tongue in cheek or not? If there is a swarm of hundreds of bikers you are not gonna stop and swap insurance details with them. They could be Hells Angels or carrying weapons in America.

Nope thats deadly serious. IMO irregardless of what happened before when he first pinned it and was just straight lining over bikes with either no regard or deliberate intention that would be an attempt at either killing or seriously injuring other bikers some of whom would be completely innocent and that would be the point id of decided that I would be stopping him from hurting anyone else.

The last car accident I had the bloke was a nasty piece of work, from his number plate I'm entirely confident he was from a local gang that is one of the worst in London, you know the sort that think nothing of shooting at passing police cars, however I still stopped and did my best not to have a fight with him (cos he was my height and twice as wide) and swapped details.

Hells Angles and the other nasty motorcycle gangs wear their jackets when they are on a ride out and they are just as nasty in this country as they are in america, you'll remember the well publicised shooting on the A40 a couple of years ago between the Hells Angles and the Outlaws. IMO a load of bikers is no different to a load of any other enthusiasts and will actually be more interested in getting their pride and joy fixed.
Thanks given by:
Id better add that I don't know the rules in the USA but here your supposed to stop at the scene of an accident if you witness it especially if it is potentially serious so maybe all the bikers stopped because they had to or to give medical aid not just to be intimidating like your all assuming
Thanks given by:
At the end of the day none of us know the true story.
So stop bickering and just leave it?
Thanks given by:
Id have done exactly the same, except for at the end, id have crawled up to the traffic without stopping, if I had to stop and they trier smashing my window, id have chucked it in reverse... f*ck em those bikers were being dicks
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ok, you say you wouldn't believe everything said in the daily mail but it doesn't say anything in there about somebody dying and I'm sure they wouldn't miss that out, right?

The biker shouldn't have tried being a cock and braking infront of him anyway and none of that would have happened and then to have a pack of bikers surround you and approach your car with your wife and KID in the car, your not gonna sit there and wait AGES for the police are you?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
As said we don't know how all this started but that biker was stupid to brake check like that, he didnt even properly look behind him as he did it.
Once the range stopped you can see them all get trying to get into the car, if it was me I probably would have done the same if my little girl was in the back with 50 bikers surrounding and trying to get into the car. Bet he was terrified.
Once they had the car stopped in traffic they should have just called the police not smash his windows in, again if that was me here I would have banged the car in reverse and made a break for freedom.
Proper gang mentality going on there.
Although, just to add I do hope that there was no bikers badly injured which does seem to be the case.
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Brief reply to this.

1. Everyone in that video is in the wrong, RR driver and bikers.
2. I can fully understand the RR drivers reaction if he has his wife and kid in the car, but that doesn't make it right.
3. The bikers made the situation far worse by chasing him and by crowding around his car after the initial accident, rather than just giving the police his reg number and the footage.

We've all been in flight/fight situations, and I know for me that every time I have protected me and mine regardless. However, I would not say for a second that every time I was right to do what I did.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
You guys missed this bit in the mail report?

Police said, contradictory to online comments, there were no other injuries

No death?
Thanks given by:
Sorry but if I had my wife ɑnd kids in the car, ɑnd I had done nothing wrong apart from being brake checked by a bike, then got surrounded by 30+ bikers!!! Best believe I would be running over motherfuckers,

Don't know what happened before! But if you had family in the car you got to say the same! These days, a group stopping you on motorway, ain't saying hello
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its impossible to pass a valid judgement without knowing the full story behind that video.

On the surface of it, the person in the RR appears to be in the wrong, but...

If that was a young mother with her child in the back, then what?

You really cant jump to conclusions without the full story...
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
They're all in the wrong simples, cold fuzz to sort it out
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
http://www.carthrottle.com/7-videos-the-...-to-watch/

Looks to me as if these bikers are just a bunch of muppets. Blocking traffic, riding on the pavement, etc
What ever caused the biker to decide to brake check the rover, who knows, but it was uncalled for anyway you look at it
If i was in a similar situation with gangs of people trying to get into my car, i wouldnt be hanging around. Those stopping in front of the rover were either trying to get a better view or trying to stop the guy driving off, either way they didnt help themselves or the situation
Calling the police after the initial crash wouldnt of helped if they had stayed there, they were trying to get into the rover and one way or another would have succeeded, how long does it take police to respond to incidents? Not quick enough for the driver to avoid a beating

How ever you look at it, its a bad situation that just got worse and worse. Chances are the bikers still sleep easy, this kind of thing is probably something they wanted to happen judging by the videos on car throttle, but the rover driver and his wife at least are probably going to remember this for the rest of their lives
Thanks given by:
[Image: 555900_574824392573340_1113745139_n.jpg]
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Car meme page^^ lulz
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
no point debating this video doesn't tell the whole story no one knows what they would do unless it happens to them.
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Thanks given by:
For anyone that hasn't seen it.. http://jalopnik.com/biker-at-start-of-te...1433776499
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
^^^ Oh dear. That debate will go on for years...
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just when you thought a rover couldn't get any more vile Ben_w 8 3,358 04-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Eeyore
  Any body have experience with rover diesels? crumpy 5 2,383 15-08-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Post: crumpy
  Any bikers? ginge191 13 2,414 13-11-2013, 01:00 AM
Last Post: 306pc