Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread.
Yay

It's that time of the week again.

Today - Finish work half-day at 1pm, got to go home and take Florence to have her 16 week jabs Sad so she'll be screaming after that (although they usually help make her really lethargic for a couple of days so I might get a good nights' sleep!) Then do the weekly shopping. Nat wants to get Florence a new coat since she is growing out of the one she has left that still fits! Then I'll just chill in front of the telly / PS3.

Tomorrow - If we don't find a coat then we'll be out shopping again for one today (oh joy) got to return some jeans since I'm actually too bloody fat for them, which is depressing. May fit the new foglight bulbs, ninja-dewiper bung and fogs-on-flash mod, as well as my GTi steering wheel ready for the drive up to Newcastle next week. Dads Birthday so will have to drop a present around there too.

Sunday - Nothing in the morning, might tidy the house up a bit. In the evening we are going over to my parents place for Scalextric racing, nobody takes it seriously but it's a lot of fun, the old man has a Digital layout on two massive boards, I'll get some pics up next week.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Friday - drive home. Got a date at nandos. Get willy wet.

Saturday - leaving party drinks, going to drink so much that I never want to drink again, should just about last a 3 month dry tour! Get willy wet.

Sunday. Feel sorry for myself. Go karting. Die. Cry.
Thanks given by:
Tonight. Home, veg out with the misses most probably. Failing that if she's working late, I'm going to tell Sam I'm coming round his for the eve!

Tomorrow. Not sure yet. Might go and laugh at matts attempt to get his car recovered but might just do some work on mine.

Sunday. Nothing really. If the weather is good, might clean the cars.

Then, 1 week back at work then off to lie in 30 degree sunshine for 10 days! Big Grin
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Today I've got to get the nad back running properly again, sort the house out, then pick up a mate from Portsmouth, then get royally cream crackered tonight Big Grin
then Saturday will be a varied selection of monging out, maybe helping Matt move the Rallye, and other general arsing about.
Then Sunday more arsing about, then take my mate back to Portsmouth in the evening, then chill out with a lovely tomato sandwich
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Friday: Chill out with Mazz this evening.

Saturday: Possibly up early to clean the car, then off to see the parents for a bit, then on to a hockey match in Southampton. Back home for a relaxing evening in and an early night seeing as I'm friggin knackered at the moment!!

Sunday: Lie-in FTW!! Then chill at home. Probably tidy the house up a bit, then go for a walk with Mazz, DEFINITELY watching the rugby in the afternoon though!!!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Today I'm on lates 11-7

Tomorrow wait for the estate agent to come & photograph the house then off for a hair cut & a bit of shopping

Sunday probably do the family visiting Norwich way!
Thanks given by:
Today: up at Scott's clearing out his garage, then down to Sailsbury tonight to see Sam then back up to London

Tomorrow: watch Matt tow the rallye, service the hdi and possibly van related things

Sunday: work 8-1 then not sure, see where the wind takes me
Thanks given by:
Today - finish work at 12.15, get clutch plates for brother race bike, get hair cut, wire and mount fans, run wires and mount dixie horns, get interior built back up

Tomorrow - finish what I didn't get done yesturday, rewire front fogs, wash the car, clean out the inside, get my 2 dturbo alloys back, then go cruising somewhere

Sunday - likely only get up bout 2 or 3, run the hose over the car again, play abit of forza and head over to see a few mates
Thanks given by:
Friday: Just recovering from last night, slept on kris's sofa. Off home soon, need to get my stuff to the flockers hopefully. Hot tub date tonight Wink.
Saturday: nothing.
Sunday: nothing.
Thanks given by:
Today/ fuckall get on the beers later
Sat/ going to see Scott, might fit my poly windows and new indicators, finish off the mo's if it warms up enough to paint em
Sun/ take kids swimming in the morning, clean cars, try and get me nephews 6 down the farm ready to be brokenSad snapped the cambelt, shall be a Diablo 6 breaking thread soon lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Finish work at 12 then over to the workshop to sand down the morettes, modify scuttle panel to tidy the washer jets up then change the rad if i can find any antifreeze.

Not sure what tos do tomorrow, weston meet Sunday :-)
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
What plate is the diablo on Jonny? Is it a minter or a shed? Can't bear a good diablo being broken!! Sad
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
[Image: nutebuva.jpg]

[Image: duvadyje.jpg]

It's a shame tbh he's spent a lot on it lately, but needs to pay for his new van! And we all know they are worth fuckall when they is broke
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday: recover. Had a mate down and it's been awesome two days, on a 24hour shift ATM, then finish at 8am tomorrow.

Saturday: go wake Fooby up at stupid o clock, recover the Rallye to sams. Maybe swap to my Bosch if I have time. No idea what the evening consists of. Probably being a vegetable

Sunday: working a 15hour, a shitbload of exercise then bed Smile
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 11:30 AM)Jonny b Wrote: [Image: nutebuva.jpg]

[Image: duvadyje.jpg]

It's a shame tbh he's spent a lot on it lately, but needs to pay for his new van! And we all know they are worth fuckall when they is broke

Might be interested in interior if he breaks
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
I'm in Coffs Harbour, east coast of oz. it's rained like crazy for 20 hours, everywheres flooded, powers gone out, phones about to die, no light to read my book, can feel my blood sugar going low, nowhere to buy food or drink...
Interesting situation
Thanks given by:
Today: Work is stupid busy! Sad Tonight driving down to Bognor to stay with my Grandparents
Tomorrow: Laze about with my Grandparents & see other family
Sunday: More family (who I can't remember) coming over, then heading home Sad
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Today was on early shift so finished at 10. Lazed in bed with mrs watching tv on Lappy while she rang wedding venues.
Tonight work again.
Tomorrow early shift. Then nothing then work.
Sunday seeing a venue in morning. Then work then lounge about.
Monday hopefully service the car!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight - Leeds v Melbourne, win tonight and Leeds are world champions second year running Big Grin
Saturday - fry up then back on the piss!
Sunday - Die.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Tonight: Drop the Orange off at a mates for repair, visit me mum.

Tomorrow: Fit HID's to the van now I've fixed the connection, then see how many kittens and nuns die as a result.

Sunday: Another cross country ride on Trek (Need to get the miles in before I go upto the 7staines in afew weeks)
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 04:40 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Tonight - Leeds v Melbourne, win tonight and Leeds are world champions second year running Big Grin
Sunday - Die.

We lost Sad
Thanks given by:
Over the weekend I'll be cramming in more than is physically possible in just two days....like the previous 3 weeks.

Still clearing nans house and the deadline is Thursday...so that means f*ck loads of trips to charity shop/nans new place/storage unit etc, covering loads of miles before the HDi goes (it better not let me down in the next few days!) - also I'll be going to vw in the morning to buy a part to fix the HDi exhaust...as its cheaper than Pug lol. lol
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 04:40 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Tonight - Leeds v Melbourne, win tonight and Leeds are world champions second year running Big Grin
Sunday - Die.

Tonight - Watched Melbourne be crowned world champions Wink

Sat - Go and see family, probably wash the car.

Sun - Go and watch Wigan vs London, lounge around, wish it was Saturday.
[Image: sig-3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I survived btw :p
Thanks given by:
(22-02-2013, 10:47 PM)Dave26 Wrote:
Sunday - Die.

You a Wigan fan? Excellent, the only thing this place is missing is some RL banter...
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2013, 10:10 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(22-02-2013, 10:47 PM)Dave26 Wrote:
Sunday - Die.

You a Wigan fan? Excellent, the only thing this place is missing is some RL banter...

I am mate! Good to know I'm not the only RL fan on here! Any luck locating Kevin Sinfield? He went missing last night Wink
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2013, 05:34 PM)Dave26 Wrote:
(23-02-2013, 10:10 AM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(22-02-2013, 10:47 PM)Dave26 Wrote: Tonight - Watched Melbourne be crowned world champions Wink

I am mate! Good to know I'm not the only RL fan on here! Any luck locating Kevin Sinfield? He went missing last night Wink

Must've been at home polishing his golden boot trophy, or one of his 6 super league winners medals, or his 3 world club challenge medals...

So when's Tomkins meeting up with Farrell at Gloucester then? Soon I hear Wink
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2013, 08:41 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(23-02-2013, 05:34 PM)Dave26 Wrote:
(23-02-2013, 10:10 AM)THE_Liam Wrote: You a Wigan fan? Excellent, the only thing this place is missing is some RL banter...

Must've been at home polishing his golden boot trophy, or one of his 6 super league winners medals, or his 3 world club challenge medals...

Can't even bring myself to joke about RL players going to union Sad Turned on the tv to see Andy Farrell sat with the coaching staff as Owen kicked goals all night, it's like seeing your mrs shagging a really ugly version of yourself. Jealous, disgusted and a little bit sad!
Thanks given by:
(23-02-2013, 11:44 PM)Dave26 Wrote:
(23-02-2013, 08:41 PM)THE_Liam Wrote:
(23-02-2013, 05:34 PM)Dave26 Wrote: I am mate! Good to know I'm not the only RL fan on here! Any luck locating Kevin Sinfield? He went missing last night Wink

Can't even bring myself to joke about RL players going to union Sad Turned on the tv to see Andy Farrell sat with the coaching staff as Owen kicked goals all night, it's like seeing your mrs shagging a really ugly version of yourself. Jealous, disgusted and a little bit sad!

Speaking as a Leeds fan, I feel your pain. Iestyn Harris Sad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official 306oc members quote thread :P Redordead89 3 1,438 29-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Last Post: toseland
  IIIIITTTTTTSSSSS FFFFFRRRRIIIIDDDDDAAAAAAYYYYY (official thread) Grant 40 6,351 14-07-2013, 12:50 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit
  Official: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday!! Thread. C.A.R. 2 2,102 20-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Last Post: daddyfixit