Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garacalas' (Ed off pugnet) TDurbo For Sale
Ahh yes, my old DT, plenty of good memories in this old girl Smile

Few things have been said in this thread that are not 100% true so i best clear them up as i dont want my impeccable reputation to be tarnished Wink

The car has had a hell of a lot done, more than i can list off the top of my head but almost everything you could ever wish to do to a DTurbo has been done to this one. It is indeed still running a TD04 at around 21psi. I had the car off the road because of a failed engine mount and decided to go all out on it and do what i always wanted to whilst it was off the road. My reason for selling it is plain and simple. It was running 21psi (which is still no slouch) but i could not live with the fact that at the turn of a nut i could be running 30psi+ and have an absolute beast. I couldnt be bothered with putting new engines in every 2k miles after throwing rods and just wanted something reliable and fast that i didnt have to keep repairing. That and the fact that i got £1500 for it... Wink

Since i sold the car around 12 months ago (as Ruan has said) its run as sweet as a nut, needing only fuel and service items. The boost seems to be spot on and it seems to be holding together in one piece quite happily! It really is a cracking little car, its just a shame the ad doesnt really do it justice! I'll have to get hold of Oli and give him a telling off Smile

When i saw you J i think that was after he had given me the £500 deposit so he still had £1000 left to give me, might of given you the wrong idea lol.

Oh, and what im driving now Smile

[Image: DSC_0132.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Garacalas' (Ed off pugnet) TDurbo For Sale - by Garaculas - 23-12-2012, 05:22 PM