Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emma, Dan and Daniel's pug addiction...
So, to move on from this thread-: https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread...#pid626825  

Thought it's about time to start a thread in the forum proper.  Still not got piccies (running theme with me, always forget but Emma has a couple I think, will try get them up sometime) but red cab has been partly stripped today. Rear beam is off ready to go on the 5dr, few other odds n sods like lights put in the garage as spares, instrument cluster lens/indicator stalk/stereo and passenger window reg swapped over to the green cab.

Then we went for a ride up round Buxton as it was a nice day, if I've got any energy left tomorrow it'll be the 5dr's turn to drop it's axle & then they will be swapped between cars (seized one bolted on the red cab to keep it moveable).  Be nice to have suspension on it lol, might be tempted to lower it a bit though as it looks good with the wheels tucked in the arches a bit. Will have to see how it looks with the 'clones on though as they ought to make it look better on their own compared to steelies with ebay special trims.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Emma, Dan and Daniel's pug addiction... - by ekjdm14 - 31-08-2020, 10:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emma's PUG Fozzy 85 30,597 15-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: dorranleane97
  Emma's HDi MrsMidnight 44 8,900 19-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Midnightclub