Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 306 cab owner - Couple of things
I suppose our ideas of good/adequate/brilliant headlamps may be a ways apart lol, our usual ride (currently loaned to the inlaws) is an X1 Xantia & the headlamps on those are somewhat known for being glow-worm spec so my enthusiasm about the Ph3 lamps may not be in line with your experiences. They are though, a damn site better than the Ph2 ones and in general very acceptable so there could be some mileage in giving them a once-over.

When trying to fold the roof down, lift the front edge up by hand & then press the switch. Could be the elastic being old and stretched not letting the car sense that you've unclipped it ready to fold. Strange on the not being able to lift manually with ign. on, although it may be normal as I've not tried it (We've been super lucky with our roof, aside from the failing stitching round the back window it's all behaved pretty well with just a couple of loose bolts, a rattling catch & major de-mould/moss operation to worry about.)

How's the weather been down there over the weekend? It's been the first real chance to drive with the roof down for us lol, cold but at least dry!
Thanks given by: orev1989

Messages In This Thread
RE: New 306 cab owner - Couple of things - by ekjdm14 - 30-08-2020, 09:50 PM