306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap (/showthread.php?tid=34992)

Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - Dum-Dum - 12-10-2016

If your not into roadkill but like Cummins or vice versa I suggest you watch this

RE: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - Piggy - 12-10-2016

Edit:
If you are a man. You will like this.
If you are a woman, you should like this.

RE: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - darrenjlobb - 12-10-2016

Also worth pointing out here, this is a true sign to the shear size of these US spec barges, that cummins literally dropped into that Caddy...like stock..if you have SEEN the size of a 12v cummins, you will understand my point here! We had to shoehorn it into a landrover! Nevermind a car!

That said, the MX5 with a cummins is a fair achievement , that said bonnet didnt get away quite so lightly in that build!

RE: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - Dum-Dum - 12-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 08:05 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Also worth pointing out here, this is a true sign to the shear size of these US spec barges, that cummins literally dropped into that Caddy...like stock..if you have SEEN the size of a 12v cummins, you will understand my point here! We had to shoehorn it into a landrover! Nevermind a car!

That said, the MX5 with a cummins is a fair achievement , that said bonnet didnt get away quite so lightly in that build!

Wasn't it only a 4bt in the MX5.

But yeah Cummins engine alone (before adding that big ZF box) is over a meter long, over a meter high and for scale that is a fair size Holset turbo hanging off the size as standard, like I don't think a DTurbo could even spool that unaided.

So excited to get mine.

RE: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - Eeyore - 12-10-2016

seen it already and it was epic! Big Grin spotted the lda pin mod going on as well!

RE: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - bigcheez2k3 - 13-10-2016

(12-10-2016, 09:43 PM)Eeyore Wrote: seen it already and it was epic! Big Grin spotted the lda pin mod going on as well!

Was a great episode and I normally don't understand half the stuff they say but once I saw the bosch pump I was fine Big Grin

RE: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - hotrodjacko - 13-10-2016

Never heard of Roadkill before, and it's now my favourite thing on in internet.

RE: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - Dum-Dum - 13-10-2016

(13-10-2016, 09:11 AM)hotrodjacko Wrote: Never heard of Roadkill before, and it's now my favourite thing on in internet.

Yeah, I think it was rowell who introduced me to it, now trying to watch all the back episodes.

RE: Roadkill ep55 - Cummins Swap - allye - 14-10-2016

I've got motor trend on demand so get it all much earlier than YouTube. Also check out hotrod garage, engine masters and roadkill garage.