306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 20min from Salisbury - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 20min from Salisbury (/showthread.php?tid=27744)

favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 20min from Salisbury - Piggy - 12-11-2014

ok.

made a poor mistake with buying some alloys on ebay. I totally misread...badly misread...assumed it was Aldershot which was fine, got family nearby.

erm, but, its in Alderholt. Doh Dodgy

Anyone around that way could do the massive favor of picking them up!? Beers and fuel money offered...oh and the very valuable "rep"!! If you happened to be heading north too, that be handy!! haha

Smile

(its that or I have some apologizing to do on ebay!!)

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 1616six - 12-11-2014

Anyvan? Shiply? I paid £35 to get a complete interior from Birmingham to Norfolk.

Paisley freight? I just paid £43 to get 4 19" wheels/tyres from Manchester to Norfolk, it's done by size so yours would be cheaper.

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - Piggy - 12-11-2014

Indeed. I had considered that. But they want collection only.
Plus they only cost £45!!

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 1616six - 12-11-2014

Anyvan/Shiply is easy, just put in the listing that the wheels aren't packaged.. My interior was loose, a man who delivers sofas turned up with it wrapped in blankets! They were advertised as collection,, I just told the seller a 'friend with a van' was collecting it... Lol

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - Piggy - 12-11-2014

hmmm

I have a friend who does deliveries etc across the country may see if he is down that way soon. Feel so stupid!

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - Piggy - 13-11-2014

Postcode is SP61NQ

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 20min from Salisbury - Piggy - 14-11-2014

Turns out this is Miles who I have bought these off...20min from Salisbury...

Anyone going to see him anytime soon!? Undecided

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 20min from Salisbury - Matt - 14-11-2014

Contact bigsam he lives close. If not Jaymes306 is that way too iirc

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 20min from Salisbury - Pompey306mark - 14-11-2014

I am trying to think of a way I can help as I am heading that way on Saturday to go to Glastonbury. but its not really any closer to you.

RE: favor from someone down south, dorset/hampshire - 20min from Salisbury - Piggy - 14-11-2014

(14-11-2014, 09:01 AM)Pompey306mark Wrote: I am trying to think of a way I can help as I am heading that way on Saturday to go to Glastonbury. but its not really any closer to you.

Not tomorrow. Another weekend that may have helped.

Very kind though bud Smile