306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: For Sale (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: Misc & Wanted (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc (/showthread.php?tid=2620)

Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Fozzy - 04-04-2012

Looking at getting a Dturbo for the missus and running on veg but it has a lucus Sad so before i buy it i wanna know how much people want of these pumps, (must have been stored in diesel or so i m led this needs to be done) don't want a dud. and preferably untuned, gov mod etc.

Can anyone help Smile

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Connor - 04-04-2012

Probably looking around the £80-100 mark from anyone who knows what it is, but there are bargins to be had on ebay/scrappies where they dont know what theyre worth

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Fozzy - 04-04-2012

I wanted to be below £50 dam,

Off to the scrappies then i guess, i know ed doe is good at getting them from a scrappy.....

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Connor - 04-04-2012

You could get one for under £50, just as long as theyre not in the know lol

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Fozzy - 04-04-2012

In that case, is there anyone on this forum with one of those pumps, that come on a dturbo which isn't a lucus, its the one that no one wants....... ninja

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Fozzy - 11-04-2012

On the look out for some injectors now, anyone got any?

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - mark_airey - 11-04-2012

Lucas ones will work, just not as well as the break pressure is lower, 145bar for the lucas vs 175bar for the Bosch IIRC

I will have a look at the scrappers this weekend for you though, I do have a set but they are spoken for sorry!

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Fozzy - 12-04-2012

Thanks mark, if they are cheap im interested.

What will happen if i run the current injectors with a bosch? For all i know hes got a mix and macth of lucas and bosch at the moment, as they car seems to have been played with quiet a bit

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - mark_airey - 12-04-2012

Fozzy Wrote:Thanks mark, if they are cheap im interested.

What will happen if i run the current injectors with a bosch? For all i know hes got a mix and macth of lucas and bosch at the moment, as they car seems to have been played with quiet a bit

Send me a PM as to what sort of price your wanting to pay for them, you will be able to tell if is has a mix and match set as they look totally different Smile
as long as they are all the same it will run "OK", it just throws the timing a bit out (amongst other things) because as far as I understand the injectors open sooner than they should due to the lower break pressure.

Re: Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc - Ben Jay - 12-04-2012

Saw one in a scrappy in dartford