306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Bianca with purple clones? - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Bianca with purple clones? (/showthread.php?tid=23079)

Bianca with purple clones? - Sian - 10-04-2014

What do people think? Want something abit different, I'm sure its already been done.

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Matt-Rallye - 10-04-2014

I reckon it could be pulled off, any other purple detailing on the car though? always looks a little bit odd too me if its just the wheels...

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Sian - 10-04-2014

The badge? I'm abit bored of the black white theme haha. What else do you reckon?

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - 7057sam - 10-04-2014

Get it photoshopped Smile

Sound different maybe a very dark purple

I don't have photoshop Sad

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - 306Dan - 10-04-2014

Candy purple, I know curt's done it on his phase 1 but could look awesome with the right look

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Matt - 10-04-2014

If say go for something different...

Purple has been done (very recently infact) you have a white car too, you can do literally anything with it, why not go to halfords and check out all their colours they have f*cking loads. Be different and think outside the box

(10-04-2014, 10:45 AM)Matt Wrote: If say go for something different...

Purple has been done (very recently infact) you have a white car too, you can do literally anything with it, why not go to halfords and check out all their colours they have f*cking loads. Be different and think outside the box

It's a hard one as I don't want it to look tacky. I was just going to have white clones with red middles and red badge and red calipers. But as I can see yours is red hahaha, every colour has been done

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - RetroPug - 10-04-2014

IMO varying shades of grey and silver suit clones eg. gunmetal, anthracite, & maybe white, but primary colours, gloss-flip-paint, pearlescent colour-shift paint etc. or whatever it is the kids paint their wheels in these days just look OTT on them.

But then that's just my opinion.

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Dum-Dum - 10-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 10:04 AM)Sian Wrote: The badge? I'm abit bored of the black white theme haha. What else do you reckon?

Yeah you defo need to change from the black and white theme its a terrible idea, in fact everyone needs to change from it. ninja

I still reckon you should do them in flip paint or heat reactive stuff

Re: Bianca with purple clones? - kentiiboii - 10-04-2014

If it was me, id go black clones with purple badges. Black badge surround with purple lion. Breaks it up a bit, stops it looking tacky imo.

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Sian - 11-04-2014

This wont be happening anymore! Sad its being stripped after fcs
To a track slag Sad so i have the black 6 to brighten up Wink

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Slam Wagon - 11-04-2014

Oh no, you gave in.

I havent yet but he forgets about it then drives it again and wants mine more as its quicker and more responsive or something , all talk him out of it at fcs pleaseeee Wink il buy burgers haha

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Slam Wagon - 11-04-2014

Do you realise how expensive that offer could get. Free food doesnt get passed up easily round here.

Put your foot down, your car.

Haha! Only free food for the ones who convince him haha! Wil
Still be my car just wont be able to drive it in week as i have the kids to take to nursery! I wasnt too bothered to start with as his is generally nicer! Until this last week when ive had loads of nice comments about it damn it!!

Re: Bianca with purple clones? - kentiiboii - 11-04-2014

I was going to trackspec mine, but I dont think I will as I know ill miss the comfort.

(11-04-2014, 02:05 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: I was going to trackspec mine, but I dont think I will as I know ill miss the comfort.

We want bucket seats etc but unsure about stripping carpets. Its a ph1 so its the lighter one his has air con and that so thats why hes swayed towards the bianca

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Dum-Dum - 11-04-2014

Copy cat, I have the black bwaps. Just refuse to put out till he changes his mind. Won't last long.

(11-04-2014, 05:48 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Copy cat, I have the black bwaps. Just refuse to put out till he changes his mind. Won't last long.
Hes very indecisive ! I wont let him drive it then he wont want it haha

(11-04-2014, 05:48 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Copy cat, I have the black bwaps. Just refuse to put out till he changes his mind. Won't last long.

And ps i had the black 306 first Wink and its on the road legally so nerr

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Connor - 12-04-2014

Someone say free burgers?

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Sian - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 01:14 AM)Connor Wrote: Someone say free burgers?

lmao

Re: RE: Bianca with purple clones? - kentiiboii - 12-04-2014

(11-04-2014, 11:34 PM)Sian Wrote:

Yep ban sex, he'll soon change his mind

RE: Bianca with purple clones? - Sian - 12-04-2014

(12-04-2014, 08:32 AM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(11-04-2014, 11:34 PM)Sian Wrote:

Yep ban sex, he'll soon change his mind

Nothing like that happens in my household anyway haha. It's ok I'm convincing him to just buy a 1.8 shell or a a xsi, I said why would you wana track a real gti6 it might get ruined and he was almost convinced haha