306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Newbie - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Newbies (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Newbie (/showthread.php?tid=20571)

Newbie - nath86 - 18-01-2014

Hello, im new, i did own a moonstone 306 hdi with a few mods like fmic etc, which i sold to a lad in launcesten who used to own the car before, he did tell me to sign up here as this is the best 306 forum around (in his opinion). I am regretting selling it but it was sold for practical reasons and now i am looking into buying a 306 estate for practical reasons.

Anyway i have had a good read through the forum and looked at a few threads for inspiration, im impressed so far Wink

RE: Newbie - cully - 18-01-2014

welcome along to our fine forum
theres is a great bunch of guys n girls here who can answer most if not all your questions
do make yourself at home
but!
Hands of the biscuits they are mine Wink

RE: Newbie - WiNgNuTz - 18-01-2014

Welcome along mate, any idea if the guy you sold your hdi to is a member on here then? If so, any idea what his username is?

RE: Newbie - nath86 - 18-01-2014

Yes his name was Alex, I don't know his username but he did say the car is very well known on this forum.

Thankyou for the welcomes tho, I'm sure I will get stuck into the forum and be of some use Smile looking forward to getting my hands dirty when I get my state!

RE: Newbie - Curt - 18-01-2014

Welcome aboard dude Smile

RE: Newbie - cully - 18-01-2014

alex is wonkey18 i believe

RE: Newbie - Tom - 19-01-2014

Ah i heard about this today, never met this Alex, good friends with Mr Lobb i think, or maybe related or that might be someone else lol. Anyway welcome to the best 306 forum in the universe.

RE: Newbie - Mattcheese31 - 19-01-2014

Welcome to the club fella, enjoy your stay Smile

RE: Newbie - mcvite - 19-01-2014

Welcome to the forum Hello

RE: Newbie - nath86 - 19-01-2014

(19-01-2014, 12:44 AM)Tom Wrote: Ah i heard about this today, never met this Alex, good friends with Mr Lobb i think, or maybe related or that might be someone else lol. Anyway welcome to the best 306 forum in the universe.

Yes I think your right I seen his name come up on my fb for sale post Smile

Will have a good read through his threads about the 306 I owned briefly Sad

RE: Newbie - mikey b - 19-01-2014

Welcome along

RE: Newbie - Craigus - 19-01-2014

Welcome mate

RE: Newbie - Herby7 - 19-01-2014

Welcome

RE: Newbie - mr_fish - 20-01-2014

ahh so you had wonkey's hdi for a time. He's pretty happy he managed to get it back again.

he is on here...not very active...think he had a project thread for that car for the time he had it...

Theres a meet in Exeter hopefully fairly regular (when cully organises it anyways) which should pull some south west members so you'll no doubt see the car again if you pop along as I'm sure alex will pop up.#

Welcome BTW

Edit: Found it (http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3781.html) not very much on it, but couple pictures.

RE: Newbie - Jimbo - 21-01-2014

Welcome mate, there is a load of us down this way, and as mr Fish says have quite regular meets at exeter Wink

RE: Newbie - Foxy-jim - 21-01-2014

Welcome! Not miles away from myself.

RE: Newbie - Grant - 21-01-2014

Welcome along Smile

RE: Newbie - Piggy - 21-01-2014

Welcome along...

Think theres a cheap ph2 turbo diesel estate in the for sale section Smile

RE: Newbie - nath86 - 21-01-2014

Cheers for the welcomes, yes i defiantly owned wonky18's 306 for a few months, i bought it of a good friend of mine but sold it on! (blame the wife!!!!!)
im now looking for ph3 hdi 306 estate but they are few and far between, i have seen a couple on here but im still well below the 20 post count to pm anyone Sad

RE: Newbie - WiNgNuTz - 21-01-2014

Just get involved in a few threads mate, help someone out if you can, or give your opinion on a couple of projects, you'll rack up 20 posts in no time. Just don't spam "welcome" on every newbies thread. Wink

RE: Newbie - nath86 - 21-01-2014

(21-01-2014, 05:32 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Just get involved in a few threads mate, help someone out if you can, or give your opinion on a couple of projects, you'll rack up 20 posts in no time. Just don't spam "welcome" on every newbies thread. Wink

haha yes i did read the new members thread at top of the page, i have helped a couple people out on here already, i totally understand the rules tho as it stops people just joining to sell stuff or rip people of!!! and i think this is the only forum i have joined with this rule and i think its a really good idea!! Smile

RE: Newbie - WiNgNuTz - 21-01-2014

Good, we're glad at least sensible people see it this way! Big Grin

At the end of the day, we don't ask that you pay to advertise on here, so having a post limit instead seems fair. Wink

RE: Newbie - yass100 - 25-01-2014

Hello all

I am yass, and new on this forum. I want to be the part of this forum.

Thanks

yass