306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum
Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Printable Version

+- 306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Couch (https://www.306oc.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! (/showthread.php?tid=1445)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Pompey306mark - 12-02-2012

I almost bought the blue before it went to CG and had its make over. So tempted with my redundancy money but it's all the way up in Scotland now.

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Jake - 12-02-2012

I like it.

Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - ash240970 - 12-02-2012

Now I'm going to add fuel to the fire here but yrs ago I used to regularly go to a Peugeot dealer when i was delivering cars and I could have sworn I saw a yellow Rallye in the showroom. I'm probably wrong and gonna get shot down but no-one thought there was a blue one - so who knows, I may well be right for once.

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Foxy-jim - 12-02-2012

Jacko Wrote:
bigcheez2k3 Wrote:All the best ones are in China ninja

Edited For Accuracy! Big Grin

Agreed!

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Scott - 12-02-2012

ash240970 Wrote:Now I'm going to add fuel to the fire here but yrs ago I used to regularly go to a Peugeot dealer when i was delivering cars and I could have sworn I saw a yellow Rallye in the showroom. I'm probably wrong and gonna get shot down but no-one thought there was a blue one - so who knows, I may well be right for once.
Are you sure it wasn't a 106?

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Toms306 - 12-02-2012

INXS Wrote:Bellend! Reasons why:

- He's successfully lost half his target audience with his comment about 'anal owners club people'

It was a joke...... :?

It might be a rallye, pretty sure its either a '6 OR a rallye though, not usually both. lol

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Scott - 12-02-2012

Yeah but making a comment like that can put people off. Enthusiasts/owners club members generally care about their cars, some might see that to mean he's not that interested in maintaining and looking after it properly.

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - kingy - 12-02-2012

^^ ha ha :dance:

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Niall - 12-02-2012

That blue rallye isn't right. They did the 106 rallye in indigo blue and that looked good! That colour jus doesn't look right with the decals!

Would still love a yellow 106!

Scott Wrote:Yeah but making a comment like that can put people off. Enthusiasts/owners club members generally care about their cars, some might see that to mean he's not that interested in maintaining and looking after it properly.

Yeah I guess so.....thats not the way I read it though.

I used to wash and wax my 306s every week (sometimes twice a week)......and they were always spotless if I was going anywhere that people would see them (college car park lol).......piss was taken about being anal with cleaning.......just a bit of banter.....which is how I read the ad. People take things in different ways though. :think:

I think he blue looks decent! Yellow would be sexual!

Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - ash240970 - 12-02-2012

Scott Wrote:
ash240970 Wrote:Now I'm going to add fuel to the fire here but yrs ago I used to regularly go to a Peugeot dealer when i was delivering cars and I could have sworn I saw a yellow Rallye in the showroom. I'm probably wrong and gonna get shot down but no-one thought there was a blue one - so who knows, I may well be right for once.
Are you sure it wasn't a 106?

Nah, it was deffo a 306 - remember it well cos it was such a good looking car

seen as were talking about colours, i bet you didnt know that you CARNT get a meridian in black.

kingy Wrote:seen as were talking about colours, i bet you didnt know that you CARNT get a meridian in black.

Yup, because meridian is top spec so they only had the best colours (diab and china mostly as theyre pearlescent)....you'll also struggle to find a black 5 door in any spec.

i only know this cause my china was brought by my late farther in law (thats why i will never sell it) and i can remember him asking me to help him pick the colour and black wasnt on the list. god bless alan. he had nothind but 306S. top bloke.

It's not pearlescent paint!

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - 4WayDiablo - 12-02-2012

Toms306 Wrote:
kingy Wrote:seen as were talking about colours, i bet you didnt know that you CARNT get a meridian in black.

Yup, because meridian is top spec so they only had the best colours (diab and china mostly as theyre pearlescent)....you'll also struggle to find a black 5 door in any spec.
You say that but there is a black 5 door hdi for dalebif you look inbthe cars for sale bit lol

Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Matt - 12-02-2012

I had a black 5dr hdi, and know of 3 others local Wink

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Midnightclub - 12-02-2012

Matt Wrote:I had a black 5dr hdi, and know of 3 others local Wink

Then why did you downgrade to that XSi Tongue

Can't*

Midnightclub Wrote:
Matt Wrote:I had a black 5dr hdi, and know of 3 others local Wink

Then why did you downgrade to that XSi Tongue

Because I took one for the greater good and stacked the hdi into the back of a corsa Wink

Re: Fake (Oh wait, maybe it is real) Rallye! - Curt - 12-02-2012

4WayDiablo Wrote:You say that but there is a black 5 door hdi for dalebif you look inbthe cars for sale bit lol

Just smacking the keyboard with your head again I see?

Matt Wrote:Can't*

Thank you.

Matt Wrote:Because I took one for the greater good and stacked the hdi into the back of a corsa Wink

lol Awesome

Id take the xsi over a hdi lol esp a 5 door hdi

I blame my fat fingers curt lol

Poorly designed keyboard... also i done a kingy! Tripplepost!

Haha, I agree with the previous post. Oh god, next you'll be adding random 'r's to can't.

I did wonder how you'd got your post count so high all of a sudden... now I know. Watch out Matt, you'll lose your spam-a-lot crown soon!

Matt Wrote:

Can't*
ooooo. get you.

Curt Wrote:Haha, I agree with the previous post. Oh god, next you'll be adding random 'r's to can't.

I did wonder how you'd got your post count so high all of a sudden... now I know. Watch out Matt, you'll lose your spam-a-lot crown soon!
Dum is still infront of me and cant be far off connor
Also foxy jim is averaging like 100 a day recently so hes the real spammer!

You're all f*cking spammers Tongue

arrrh right, so tripple posting is known as doing a kingy is it.? :obscene-birdiedoublegreen: