306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pushbike for sale...... Not a bike you see every day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewite...7483745228

For sale is my lovely flying pigeon bike

Its basicaly a 1930s raleigh but almost brand new so check it out please
That's old school cool man
Thus awesome.

I'm on the lookout for a cheap chopper for a resto project Smile
Its mine for sale if you know any one thats intrested send them my way.

Originaly built this bike to do john o groats to lands end trip aprox 960 miles with the route i chose but now due to health issues (back problems my spine is dodgy and my Back muscles are over worked so i can damage them easy) im havein go sell it Sad

As you can imagine being built for a almost 1000 mile trip its verry reliable with a 5speed drum brake sturmey archer hub for reliable gear changes and brake. Iv easly spent over £500 buliding it

Any way if you want or know any one that wants it Send them my way
Bump.
good luck with the sale. looks like a lot of work has gone into it!
Yeah pal took me about 3-4 months to build to how you see it now. Built the back wheel myself had to get innovative with the back brake as it originaly had a rod brake setup that woz compleataly useless and once it got wet you had no chance of stopping. Now thow the rear drum works fine and you can even stop inthe wet (rod brakes dont work in the wet)

So yeah it took a while to make and its a shame to see it go but need the space (it lives in the house) and money.

If you know anyone that is interested in it send them my way please

Oh and its £325 ono

Daniel
Love that, reminds me of the sort of ride you see in Amsterdam!
Bump. 10 hours left. Make me an offer