306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie in south devon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello every one.
Just a quick check in to say hi, got my 2nd 1.9td ph1 in diablo red.
Gti interior.
Gti disc's all round.
Coil-overs.. lowerd 80mm all round.
Yellow fogs.
Had three holes on the grill drilled then resprayed.
Wind-deflectors.
Rear wiper removed, single on front.
Only running bout 120bhp so thinking of fmic, bosch pump and a td04 turbo but im not to good with car engines and need advice, will the td04 go straight on or do i need something else, what about the bosch.... how the frick does it fit some one said something about new injectors bahhhhh. HELP..[/size]
Welcome along mate,

Very easy, you will need a custom adapter to fit the TD04 to the manii

Bosch pump is a straight swap from another 306 DT engine, you also swap for the bosch injecters (normally sold as a set pump&injecters)

start a thread in the XUD section about this and you will get more detail Big Grin

Oh and get some pics up
Welcome along mate Smile
Welcome along
welcome along mate, have a look through xud sections loads of info, all you really need is a hammer and another bigger hammer for when the first one gets stuck :p
Welcome to the club Smile
Welcome along mate. Where abouts in south Devon you from? I lived in Newton Abbot a while back!
Welcome aboard! Like Andy said where you from in Devon? Im near Exeter
Same ad above mate welcome, car sounds good
Welcome!
Whey, another Devon member, welcome in.
Thanks for the info guys ill check xud section then.
Im down in exmouth had the pug bout a year now brought off a work mate. Had a silver ph1 before that, but thats going back a fair few years now.
And ill get soe pics up soon as ive got a min away from the family
Exmouth not to far away then!
Checked out the xud section this morning and theres a few possibilities .
Td04l-13t whice alot of you seem to run as a upgrade.
And a gt2052-56 whice might be the better choice... seems more suited to the 1.9td with out all the fuss.
Any one got some input on this please.....?