306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: treats!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So looking at something to treat myself with after my tour.

I want to get a quad, no more than 500cc though. Thing is, where can you rode something like that near where I am? Would want to go off roading and over jumps and mud n shit!

Or do i put it towards a new car?

I dont want to spend all of it on the 306, which if I don't get a toy I know I will!!

Will also be getting a TV with optical audio grrr!!
If there is nowhere near that you can use a quad then why get one tbh
Get a road legal one?

You know?

Spaaaaastic.
Yeah do that :-) mate had one.
We took it to the new first for the pug run and jimmy loved it and a members child got lost on it. What more could you want
Yeah that's what I'll get. I should have said that.

I wanted to no if I could take it somewhere of road to use legally!
see if theres any trial bike places near you. i know theres one close to me that my mate uses and it sound just like what you want.
nahhh wouldnt bother if youve got no where to ride it. Speedboats? Big Grin
Same problem I think srowell!
There great fun both on and offroad but you don't want anything under a 500cc!! Otherwise it won't move! A mate had a 350 and it was slow and gutless.
(17-01-2013, 06:36 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah do that :-) mate had one.
We took it to the new first for the pug run and jimmy loved it and a members child got lost on it. What more could you want

I have photos somewhere haha. Was epic!
(18-01-2013, 09:15 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2013, 06:36 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah do that :-) mate had one.

I have photos somewhere haha. Was epic!

You have photos of a members child in the forest? Sketch.
Yep. That's standard right?
Come down to wiltshire dude you have the whole of saliabury plain now thats fun in a 4x4 getting chased by miltary lmao
Not so fun if your also military and get caught!
They only chase you for abit they get bored haha
Lol! You found out bout my tyres yet? :p

You fixed your car yet? :p