306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Breaking Nile blue 306
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All parts are available! Please ask for pics and I will upload! Just want rid so going very very cheap plus I don't know much about what things are worth and take advantage

Bonnet -sold
Headlights- £30
Tail lights- £15
Back bumper -£15
Dump valve - sold
Scorpion middle pipe and back box ( looks 3 inch ) -sold
Half leather seats ( average condition) £30
Engine without turbo ( will check mileage ) £120
Nearly new alternator ( only fitted never used ) £30
Clocks ( will check mileage ) -£10
Everything from inside of the car, just help yourself to the lot including dash -£100 !
Front brakes- sold
Turbo - sold
Intercooler - sold
Manifold - no egr hole- offers
Front bumper - prov sold
Boot lock / badge - prov sold
Wheels - sold
Inlet - sold

Pictures upon request and when the snow clears a little! Remember full car is breaking so I do have everything just thought would put some prices up! Open to offers for everything! Try me!

Thanks joe
Where you located
Shrewsbury pal

Don't mind travelling if fuel paid for!

Or post
What's your price for the front bumper with the fogs if its in decent condition
Will have the car on Friday morning! Will check condition then! £30 any good?
Those wheels are worth about £4, ill give you a fiver for them
ninja
Wheels sold turn oil burner

Haha was meant to be on the end of that but half my posts don't get put up
(17-01-2013, 01:12 AM)Joe205 Wrote: [ -> ]Will have the car on Friday morning! Will check condition then! £30 any good?

For bumper and fogs ?
Yes willow :-)

07875585776 please feel free to text me any time about parts! I'm nocturnal and always awake! :-)
Let me know what sort of condition it's in on Friday but £30 seems fair
Ok will do and will pop some more pictures up then :-)
Ok mate sound but ill claim dibs for now then pending more info
Price inc p&p for the complete boot badge unit please mate......

It must be the button without a keyhole though Wink
Disc or drum beam on the back and how much is it lowered by
Any camber how much collected
I'm collecting the car tomorrow morning so will have a look and reply tomorrow mid day !
Wheels sold
I was keeping the wheels but feel free to make a offer and well may sell! Two tyres are like new and the others got not much life left in them! Average condition with some bubbling . Will post pics tomorrow

(17-01-2013, 08:50 AM)GTI 6 Wrote: [ -> ]Disc or drum beam on the back and how much is it lowered by
Any camber how much collected

I believe it to be drums but will check tomorrow! No camber on it and unsure how low exactly! Sits nice with the nimrods! 60 collected! Pics tomorrow
(17-01-2013, 09:27 AM)Joe205 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm collecting the car tomorrow morning so will have a look and reply tomorrow mid day !

Nice one mate...I'll have the bonnet badge too
Let me know price an can collect
Open to offers on the wheels! Can only say no....:-)
What would you be looking at for the wheels mate
What interior bits are there? Any pics?
Are there spacers fitted with the nimrod wheels what size if so. and what size tyres are on em
what engine is this? and also is bonnet in good condition? and how much for it?
(18-01-2013, 08:55 PM)aaron_one Wrote: [ -> ]What interior bits are there? Any pics?

I can get you pics tomorrow if you like! Interior is complete! Half leather , electric windows, sunroof! Leather in average condition! Come down and help yourself! Anything particular your after?

(18-01-2013, 11:18 PM)reckord Wrote: [ -> ]Are there spacers fitted with the nimrod wheels what size if so. and what size tyres are on em

Yeah there are spacers on the back but have no idea what size I'm afraid! Will look for tyre size tomorrow! Car covered in a foot of snow ATM

(18-01-2013, 08:52 PM)Carlos vinyls Wrote: [ -> ]What would you be looking at for the wheels mate

Wheels were the only reason for me buying the car hahaa! Would want offers around 140! Will put some pics up and feel free to offer

(19-01-2013, 12:10 AM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]what engine is this? and also is bonnet in good condition? and how much for it?

Dturbo! Engine runs fine but turbo sold already! Think the bonnet may have a dent in front ! Will check tomorrow as car is at mothers!you after whole engine?
If you want the engine milkman I'm sure you could pick it up the same time as the 205, somehow!
Na my mates just got his frist 306 and its a DT he's after a bosch
Aw right. I'm pretty sure this will be Lucas. But you never know
Been told that this isn't the engine that should be under the bonnet of a t reg 306? Don't want to be selling something as something else! Any help would be fantastic!
Yea don't worry mate its a xud9 its the right engine from what I can tell
Pages: 1 2