306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Crystal conversion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right hopefully next week I can properly convert from frosted to crystal headlights is it just plug and play ????
You'll need to swap the adjusters over from your old frosted headlights, and need the headlight stalk from a ph3 model
You can get away without the stalk. I never changed it. Full beam just wasn't as good I guess
check if you have twin optic frosted lights first (two h1(?) bulbs) as some ph2s had them. in which case, you won't need a new stalk
I've already got what is supposed to be a phase 3 stalk that's what eBay seller said what will happen if its wrong
it just means that both bulbs won't be on on main beam, just the central 'main' bulb
But the sides and everything else will be on will it flash for main beam ? I've been sold a stalk that he said was from a 2000- 2001 dtub was advertised as phase 3 have I brought the right thing
ah no worries then mate, that's the right thing. Smile
Hope so and that I ain't been ripped off just said peugeot 306 headlight stalk I asked if it fitted 2001 car he said yeah I'm sure it's from a 2000-2001
should be alright mate
Hope so and not just another dodgy eBay seller