306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: long shot but worth a crack!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Long shot I know but worth I shot, about a year ago I sold a car I did a lot of work on and want it back! LOL

Its only a 1.4 306 5dr with the reg Y482 SRP in dialablo red. Wanted back for a 1.6/1.8 conversion. It was all smoothed out with a black sun strip, last I no it had black 5 spoke alloys, slammed on its arse.

Hope some one can help! Lol
an idea on area seen might help people get an idea mate
Doesn't ring a bell. Although 1.6/1.8 conversion.. Why lol balls out gti
(16-01-2013, 05:32 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't ring a bell. Although 1.6/1.8 conversion.. Why lol balls out gti

for once i agree with phil he makes sense if your gonna spend cash on conversion spend it on something worth wile
Im trying to remember but theres a bloke by me called robb with a diablo 5dr and id guess its only a 1.4 cos of his age. Its on its arse and pretty smooth looking.

Forget his username though
(16-01-2013, 06:01 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Im trying to remember but theres a bloke by me called robb with a diablo 5dr and id guess its only a 1.4 cos of his age. Its on its arse and pretty smooth looking.

Forget his username though

Not that guy with the twin exhaust and astra(?) Splitter? Came to ace a couple times?
Think so, had made monster can centers for the wheels
Haha... Yeah.... Can't remember his name but I know the guy your on about. Might have a nosey later
you mean this one
Yup :-)
it's a 1.6 anyway
Last known sightin was in rotherham area, I sayin 1.6 conversion for them both being 8valve and hopfully easier lol will try and get a pic up soon won't let me upload 1 from my tablet
The 1.6 is pretty much the same block anyway so not much difference but no point in doing it really as its very little gain
What would be needed for a gti6 conversion, I know engine and box, would I have to re possitions the engine mount and what about the ecu?
(16-01-2013, 09:52 PM)wiggy Wrote: [ -> ]What would be needed for a gti6 conversion, I know engine and box, would I have to re possitions the engine mount and what about the ecu?

engine, box, loom, ecu, driveshafts, probably hubs, either subframe or drill out the current one for the lower mount, cat, heater matrix hoses, top rad hose.

basically, get a rear ended '6 and swap the entire front end over