306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: oops i got distracted...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all, im sam, i drive a 98 xsi :dance: .

more importantly, im 'studying' for my last exam for a few months, its gone 4 am, and im in the library, and here i am signing up to yet another 306 forum! you might say i procrastinate a bit!

back to the grind i guess.... :liar:
Welcome
Welcome
Welcome along to the forums
Welcome along mate
Welcome to the club!
Hello!
Welcome! Just be prepared to spend a lot of time on here
declantg Wrote:Welcome! Just be prepared to spend a lot of time on here

Careful of him. Hes very needy and gets very upset if new people don't spend all of there free time on here. Sees it as a sign of rejection.

:mrgreen:

Welcome mate.
NiallHarper Wrote:
declantg Wrote:Welcome! Just be prepared to spend a lot of time on here

Careful of him. Hes very needy and gets very upset if new people don't spend all of there free time on here. Sees it as a sign of rejection.

:mrgreen:

Welcome mate.

Its very true, i get lonely Sad
Hello there! ;D
Welcome Mate
Yek Shmesh
welcome along to the forum matey.
Welcome the the Forum Dude, And in reply to Connors post.. I like you!
Welcome in
Thanks guys! Great to be so welcome!

Haha well I spend a lot of time on other forums, so no doubt this will get the same treatment!
Welcome Smile

I couldn't help but notice that your location is Kingston, and that you are studying for an exam.

I too go to Kingston Uni.

Small world O.o
Toby Wrote:Welcome Smile

I couldn't help but notice that your location is Kingston, and that you are studying for an exam.

Small world O.o

oh sweet! what you studying?
samass Wrote:
Toby Wrote:Welcome Smile

Small world O.o

oh sweet! what you studying?

Actuarial Mathematics, part of the SEC faculty Smile, so spend most of my time in Galsworthy.

You on the Penrhyn road campus?
cool man, nah im doing automotive engineering, so im at roe vale all the time. used to have maths lectures at penrhyn road last semester, but not anymore! its a bitch to find a place to park there!
what year you in?
Welcome! Smile
samass Wrote:cool man, nah im doing automotive engineering, so im at roe vale all the time. used to have maths lectures at penrhyn road last semester, but not anymore! its a bitch to find a place to park there!
what year you in?

Nice course Smile

In my 2nd year at the moment, took a year out to work between 1st/2nd.

Parking is a nightmare aye, I rent a space round the back for £80 a month which works out well.
haha yeah man, its sweet!

ah fair nuff, me too. i switched course from aerospace to auto, cuz planes are boring haha so i had to go back to 2nd year, after failing 2nd year aero a couple of times cuz i couldnt have cared less about it haha

oh sweet, like on someones drive or something?
Yep, right next to campus so pretty good. Much cheaper than going to a car park every day!
Welcome to the coal house Smile
Shut it daz!!

Welcome to the perv house

Ha ha
Jonny b Wrote:Shut it daz!!

Welcome to the perv house

Ha ha

Haha sweet, think I should fit in rather well!