306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: car colour choice and wheel colour. Suggestions wanted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right I am stuck on choices for colours.

Sedans Provence Blue, I was toying with the cabby yellow? Or even a custom colour but tbh I do like provence and it will be a phase 1 of which I'm sure I have only seen 1 done before in Ireland so be uniqueish.

But! My problem then is what colour wheels do I go for? White looks awesome on provence and I do like the idea of a pearl or flip white to keep the wellers original but with a fresh twist. However I have had a provence with white wheels before and don't like black or dark wheels.

I have gone for a lime green theme in the bay and underneath so would a pearl or florecent green go ok with the blue? Anyone do me a photoshop of a like or bright breen on provence please or surrgest a combo I might have overlooked?

Cheers
How about a bronze or copper colour? Should look good with blue, like kingys, but not. Would be dark but with the right choice would catch the light well
Stick a picture up and we can get busy on photoshop?
Matt metallic grey car
With Matt bronze alloys FTW
I always wanted to do a Matt cossack colour
I will do when I get home. The estate was Matt white so would like something I can clean and polish this time I think as I do around 800 miles a week so keeping matt paintwork clean is a total nightmare Lol
Id say go metalic if you do go for a bronze or grey or something fairly dark, will make it look a bit lighter.
lol, I thought the title of this thread was 'hair colour'.... i think i need more sleep Confused

metallic bronze would be win. with purple wheels.