306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie in derby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as the title says im a newbie on here livivg in derby just brought my second pug and was hoping u guys would help me out when it comes to gettin this one sorted
Welcome along mate, get some pics up when you can, and im sure we will give you all the help you'll need. Big Grin

What sort of things need sorting?
(14-01-2013, 01:29 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along mate, get some pics up when you can, and im sure we will give you all the help you'll need. Big Grin

paint needs sorting but can do it in my sleep then just a tidy up for now till get funds

(14-01-2013, 01:29 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome along mate, get some pics up when you can, and im sure we will give you all the help you'll need. Big Grin

mostly body work but can do that in my sleep then tidy up till get funds to rip it to bits
Welcome Smile
Welcome mate, what engine you got? Get some pics up!
You're pretty local to me so if you need any help with anything give us a shout.
welcome! Big Grin
its a 1.4 only got it cos it was cheap and will help me get back on the road after a 4 year lay up and im 2 miles from derby city centre
welcome along mate. where in derby you at? im alvaston.
Welcome to the club Smile
Welcome along mate
im sunnyhill area m8
(14-01-2013, 04:20 PM)306newbie Wrote: [ -> ]im sunnyhill area m8

try and get some pics up so we can all have a look at her. also i know what to look out for.
how do i get pics up fellas
hey fellas any idea where i can get my hands on cheap alloy tubing for air filter fitting local to me