306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Dakar Rally 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Has anybody else been watching this on Eurosport!?

I watch it religiously every year, it's epic!

There's a few injured military men doing it this year for help for heroes racing in 3 Bowler Land Rovers but there's only 1 racing now as one broke down and one crashed IIRC
(13-01-2013, 11:05 PM)Jacko Wrote: [ -> ]There's a few injured military men doing it this year for help for heroes racing in 3 Bowler Land Rovers but there's only 1 racing now as one broke down and one crashed IIRC

Was that the guys that were on top gear last season i think?
The fellas off the top gear feature I guess?

Just turned it over now :-)
(13-01-2013, 11:05 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Was that the guys that were on top gear last season i think?

Yeah I think so. The ones they were racing in their personally made all terrain wheechairs?
No dont remember that bit. Just remember they had a blue bowler that they were racing and working on. Remember Hammond crying at the fact some of them were struggling so much because of their disabilities.

TBH i think its epic what they are doing. I know if i ever ended up missing arms or legs i wouldnt know what to do with my self but they've made the most
I might be chatting shit though. Lol. I can't remember fully..
Web site is here, http://www.race2recovery.com/

Seen it most years from 1990 now
They were building at a freelander we're'nt they but they got a bowler to try out and beat a 9 min lap. Was on Dave last week actually that one
I've been waiting for it to start since 10.40 but the snooker is running over. I mean c'mon, I wanna watch some fast vehicles in a desert. Not a stupidly long game of snooker.. Lol.