306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: P/X leather for cloth 5DR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes you read it right.

Any one want to swap their 5dr cloth seats for my leathers.

But there is a catch, the rear seats are wrecked, and will need replacing, but on the up side the fronts are pretty dam good for a 306 seat , no bolster wear on either seat, a little cracking in the leather but NO holes or missing stiching.

I feel that this is a fair deal as a straight swap, considering cloth seats are worth nothing on resale, and leathers are still around £60-80 so if you can pick up a rear bench for £20-30 your quids in really as you have just got leathers for £20-30 and not had the hassle of disposing of you cloth seats.

Note, the front seats are a little mouldy and dirty at the moment due to being in a car with no wind screen, i will clean this up ,

pics are also a little shit
got ph2 Xsi seats, red fleck?
From irean?

Im holding out for ph1's with bigger bolster, 1 piece bench. but if none come through i'll hit you up Big Grin
yep, fair doos man, let me know
Cool, cheers dude Big Grin

I have a set of them seats in the loft, fecking 3dr's tho, CBA to mod them
Comfy as f*ck, no?
Got some 5 door d turbo ph2 cloths?
(13-01-2013, 08:02 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Comfy as f*ck, no?

No They are fecking solid, its like there is a sheet of ply between the foam and cloth! fecking nasty IMO

(13-01-2013, 08:22 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Got some 5 door d turbo ph2 cloths?

As i said Danny holding out for a ph1 cloth with a part ex idealy so if it come to i will start considering ph2
Really? Mine are lush dude, so soft and comfy! Far comfier than ph3 leathers for sure
the 3 DR's out the xsi are like ph2 gti seats, :/ (comfert wise)
Oh right, 5 door seats FTW then lol
(13-01-2013, 09:30 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right, 5 door seats FTW then lol

Never!!!!! the back rest adjusters on 5dr seats are a right PITA
f*ck no, they're so much better! Can get the angle spot on!
Jesus what happened to those D: You can have the 5 door cloth seats out of my speedboat if you want! Then again they are rusty as hell now haha
(13-01-2013, 09:33 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]f*ck no, they're so much better! Can get the angle spot on!

We will never agree on this dude , 5drs feckin annoy the shit outa me

(13-01-2013, 09:58 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus what happened to those D: You can have the 5 door cloth seats out of my speedboat if you want! Then again they are rusty as hell now haha

Battery went over in the boot and sort of eat the leather a little bit, oh and every ones under wear who sat on them for the next 6 months after