306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Car of the month - Best Phase 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right, car of the month again, same rules as last time, if you want to enter please send me a description/spec of your car and 3 pics hosted on Photobucket or similar, and I'll knock up a voting thread in a week or so.

- If you win one, you can't enter again for 12 months
- Anyone can enter, mods, donators or members
- The most votes wins, no arguments

This month I thought we could do a phase, might as well start with phase WIN seeing as it's the original and best!
Do phase 1's with phase 3 bumpers count? And what about if there not on the road anymore Wink
(13-01-2013, 06:18 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Do phase 1's with phase 3 bumpers count? And what about if there not on the road anymore Wink

Still a phase 1 mate Smile
how about phase 1 with phase 3 lights and phase 2 bumpers?
what about a phase 1 thats been off the road waiting on an engine for near 3 years :/
Does this include ph1s with a full ph3 conversion?
Yes it's still a phase 1 to all of the above.
does this include old phase 1's that arn't in our possession any more?
I am sure the new owner would prefer to put it forward.
personally I feel a ph1 with ph2/3 conversion being added to the best ph1 is silly.
Hmm best dig some pics of the s16 out
Only has a ph3 bumper because of the I/C
^^^^ok so that seems ok, but a full ph3 look front and rear....its not ph1 anymore in my eyes
(13-01-2013, 06:18 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Do phase 1's with phase 3 bumpers count? And what about if there not on the road anymore Wink

I think you should only be aloud to enter if you promise to put the 306 all back together and on the road Smile
I think Darren should just be banned from entering any of the COTM as the epic shinnyness is just unfair to everone else!!! lol
Entered again lmao
I know it doesn't mention it, but I think it's safe to say you have to be the CURRENT owner to enter...

Ditto... Just a shame mine doesn't have a monster under the bonnet Tongue

Yet ninja
Anymore guys? The thread for voting is probably going up tonight?
Im not entering mine until its looking how I want. Looks half finished currently Sad
Hardly got any pics of the sigma DT Undecided
Don't think I've a chance with mine
f*ck it, I'd be tempted to throw the 20% at him for lols
Mass deletion!
Darren j lobbs phase 1 has got to be the best by far :p
Gona enter my phase 1 doubt i will win but worth a try ;-)

[Image: 306blue16.jpg]

[Image: 306blue14.jpg]
Sorry bud your too late, voting is almost closed Sad
When do we get to Phase 3s?
hmmmmm i wonder if my 1.4 genoa can enter in this lol heres a pic before the previous owner molested the hell out of it [attachment=5550] and a pic during project work Smile and yes i am currently in process of smoothing things Smile [attachment=5551][attachment=5552][attachment=5553]
Pages: 1 2